Family Outing

Emilys POV

Rossi made up "Family outings and he insists we have them every month. This month Morgan and Rossi got to plan it, and of course, it's top secret so nobody knows what's going on. They just told us to bring bathing suits and a towel. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Woke up early and got our stuff ready. JJ and I are in charge of the snacks, so I packed a ton of food. Everyone stayed at my house last night so we would all leave at the same time. I went into Rivers room and woke up all the kids. JJ and I had already set out everyones clothes. The kids all took a shower (Emily lives in a mansion idk if I mentioned that but she has like 3-4 bathrooms). JJ, Garcia, and I got ready in my bathroom. 

"Em do you have a blow dryer," Garcia asked taking the towel off her head.

"Yes ma'am bottom drawer," I said sitting on the counter.

"Can I use this?" JJ asked holding up a straighter.

"Actually I don't think that one works, there should be a black and purple one under there" I replied.

"Momma can you do my hair," River said walking in.

"Sure girly," I said getting down from the counter.

"What do you want done to it," I asked while brushing it.

"Can you French braid?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am, how many do you want"

"Two," She said.

I finished braiding her hair and then we all lined up for mandatory family photos. Rossi also said that was absolutely not skippable. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be showing everyone's outfits and bathing suits. Btw This story is truly cheeks and I definitely didn't mention anyone's age :(  River, Jack, and Henrey are 11-12. Micheal is still a baby but a big one so he's around 1-2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rivers