Chapter 2

"So you just gonna keep avoiding me Ms. Homebody" "I swear I didn't see you" "Sure" he said looking at me smiling. "Well it was good seeing you" "You still haven't told me your name" "You know you're holding up the line" "They can go around" I rolled my eyes and told him my name. "Like Mary J. Blige" "You got jokes don't you" "Hey lighten up a little bit" He bust out singing No More Drama. I gave him a dirty look. "Ok I'ma stop I'm Arnold like Hey Arnold" "I know that show used to watch it as a little girl" "Same" "Yea" "Wanna sit with me" "Sure" "Where you wanna sit" "In the booth" "Ok" I began to eat my food. I could feel his beautiful hazel eyes staring at me. "What year are you" "I'm a first year" "Same here I'm on the basketball team" "Oh that's very cool congratulations" "Thank you I like it here a lot" "What's your major" "Kinesiology you" "Music" "Cool you sing" "Yea" "Nice I'm gonna have to hear you one day" "Yea maybe" "I don't mean to come on to you strong but you are a very beautiful girl" "Thank you" "Welcome I'm so exhausted from practice" "What time you had practice" "5" "AM?! good Lord" "Yea but it's worth it" "Yea as long as it's your passion go for it" "I hope to see you again" "You will can't miss me" "I gotta go but is it ok if I get your number." I gave him my number. "It was nice meeting you Arnold" "You too Mary see you around" "Ok" Arnold isn't bad after all. Let's see how this goes...