Chapter 13: Duel Of Fates

Start from the beginning

Luna: *turns to look at Kokabiel* What do you mean?

Kokabiel: *laughs* Haven't you noticed that your "Sith Lord" hasn't shown up yet?

Rias: *realizes* Wait, *looks at Luna* shouldn't he have come by now?

Luna: *thinks, then glares at Kokabiel* What did you do?

Before Kokabiel can answer, a wall suddenly gets destroyed. Everyone looks to see that Obe was the one who got launched through it, he struggles to get up as Luna runs to him.

Luna: *kneels down* Obe?

Obe: Luna, *breaths heavily* get back now.

Obe stands as the group sees Sidious and Vader standing at the destroyed wall.

Kokabiel: *smirks* You certainly deliver, don't you Sidious.

Sidious: *nods at Kokabiel* As per our agreement.

The three then sense an immense power, they turn to see the power is coming from Obe. He removes his helmet to show his skin whitened, his veins blackened. Obe opens his eyes.

Obe: *demonic voice* If you three think that I'm going to let your plans succeed, *ignites lightsabers* you have another thing coming

Kokabiel and Sidious are shocked to see such power being released. Vader steps toward Obe, igniting his lightsaber.

Vader: *turns to Sidious* This boy will learn who he must obey. *turns back to Obe* Your power WILL serve me and Sidious.

Obe: * gets into a Form VII stance* Then by all means, make me kneel to you. 

The two keep their stances for a moment, then they suddenly dash at each other. Their clash sends out a shockwave that launches away everyone in the area. Issei is quick to get the group behind a barrier he made, but many had to assist. Obe and Vader continue their clash, wish every slash Vader blocks, Obe uses a force push to throw in off balance and quickly uses a force dash to ram into Vader, launching him into a wall. Vader is quick to retaliate by using force dash to get close to Obe and use a powerful slash, Obe blocks, but is launched through a few trees. Vader then uses the force to pull Obe close, Obe however uses this to his advantage and launches Red Force Lighting at Vader, Vader is forced to block and Obe uses this to punch Vader hard enough to crack his helmet. Vader recovers as Obe sees part of his face.

 Vader recovers as Obe sees part of his face