Chapter 1- Creation

It was like any other dreaded day. The sky was polluted, the lake was filled with garbage and toxic, and zombies were hunting for brains. All seemed normal for every zombie, except one, their leader. Dr. Zomboss had not made a new plan, nor had demanded pop smarts in a few hours!

Dr. Zomboss was in his favorite seat in deep thought. Something was missing. Minions, cheack, machines, cheack, loyal left hand....NONE! That was the one thing missing!

Dr. Zomboss called his best engineers to go to every graveyard and collect every female corspe, a new experiment is about to be formed.

In the darkest corners of Dr. Zomboss's laboratory, the mad scientist, had been working tirelessly on his latest project, one that would finally give him the upper hand in his ongoing battle against the plants.

He had long been fascinated by the idea of creating a zombie bride, a creature that would be both beautiful and deadly. And now, after months of experimentation and countless failed attempts, he had finally succeeded.

The Bride of Dr. Zomboss was a sight to behold. She was tall and slender, with long flowing hair and a pale complexion. Her eyes were a piercing shade of red, and her lips were soft but spoke sharp.

But it wasn't just her appearance that made her so deadly. The bride was imbued with power, one that allowed her to control and manipulate the zombies that Zomboss had.

As soon as the bride was brought to life, she seemed to be confused and in shock at her surroundings. That was until she saw Dr. Zomboss, who was on one knee, with a box that had a ring in it.

The bride didn't know what the ring meant, but she said yes and accepted the name given to her...Zoe.