CHAPTER 28

Days passed by and Siddharth's and Maanasi's marriage date was fixed after both their parents agreed to the marriage.All the preparations were made by Siddharth's friends and family members.It was their day of marriage and Shyla was very busy taking care of the arrangements as it's her only brother's wedding while Aaryana too was walking behind her and she heard some talks from the ladies sitting at the side.

Lady 1:Adhu Shyla kozhandhaya?

Lady 2:Cha illa ava purushan oda modha pondatti kozhandha adha dhaan iva valakkura

Lady 1:Iva yen andha kozhandhaya vazhakkanum apo adhaan adhu ava kozhandha illa la

That word "Ava kozhandha illa la" made Shyla fume in anger and walked towards the two ladies.

Shyla:Naa enna panna ungalukku enna..kozhandhaya valakradhu yen ishtam adhula ungalukku enna prechana

Lady 2:Ennadhan irundhalum adhu un kozhandha aagiraadhu la

Shyla:Podhum niruthunga..Aaryana eppavum yen kozhandha dhaan naa avala ennaikkum pirichchi paathadhu illa ennaikkum paakavum maaten neenga unga velaya mattum paarunga enga life la thala edaama

She literally yelled and left the place carrying Aaryana.

Then she was talking with the guests who arrived.

Relative 1:Enga Shyla un purushana kaanave illa avaru machan kalyanam la

Shyla:Adhu..haa avaru edho kalyanathukku thevayaana porutkal vaanga ponaaru vandhuruvaaru she said faking a smile

Shyla mv:Ivaru enga ponaaru ellarum ivara dhaane kekuraanga

That's when she saw a cute little family,A husband was holding a 3 years old girl baby and the wife was sitting with a 7 months old boy baby and the husband was playing with the boy baby making him giggle along with his sister and the wife was admiring them.Shyla also wished for a life like this and nothing more than that.She yearned to be in that place but what she thought was that's never going to happen in this life and left the place without increasing her expectations furthermore.

Siddharth was wearing a white Veshti and Shirt.He was sitting and saying all the words the priest asked him to say ann was waiting for Maanasi without any patience.

Priest:Ponna kooti vaango

Shyla brought Maanasi.Maanasi was wearing orange silk saree with her hair put into a bun with full of Jasmine flowers.She was very gorgeous in that look and Siddharth's jaw dropped at her look making her blush but not only his even another person was in the same state.

Who do you think it was 😉?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was none other than Ashok.He was stunned at Shyla's look.Shyla was wearing a black sequinned,embellished saree with a high neck designed blouse.Her ears were adorned with black studs and neck with a small chain with black pendant along with the nuptial chain.Her hands adorned with black glass bangles.Her forehead with a small black bindi.Her hair was let loose.Ashok couldn't take off his eyes from her and Shyla noticed his gaze on her whick made her blush and she was also in the same state as his as he was wearing a dark blue shirt paired up with a white veshti with blue border.His hair was combed well and beard trimmed perfectly and he looked dashing in that look of his.

Akshit came close to him and coughed to bring him out of trance while soon her averted his gaze and looked somewhere else rubbing his nape

Akshit:Podhum naduchadhu nadandhadhu ellam paathachu

Ashok like he doesn't know anything that happened:Enna nadandhuchi

Akshit:Nee avala kan asayama sight adichadha paathachu...aanalum ellarum sight adichadhukku aprom dhaan kalyanam pannuvaanga aana nee kalyanam pannitu pondattiya sight adichitu irukka