Chapter 10 (Edited)

Asalaamwalaikum

•°•°•Layla's Pov•°•°•

I looked up to see what I knocked into but It wasn't something it was someone.

"I'm sorry I didn't see where I was going." And some other things that the guy mumbled I couldn't make out what he was saying.

He looked at me with wide eyes

"Oh my god I am so sorry, did you get hurt?" He asked with a concern look plastered all over his face.

"Uh no I didn't It's not your fault." I said Lowering my gaze.

"What's wrong, why are you crying?" he asked with a frown on his forehead...

"Uh it's nothing." I said playing with my fingers.

"I'm sorry It's none of my business, But who ever made you cry forget about them. no ones worth your tears." He said with a soft smile. I felt my cheeks burn up, a small smile formed on my lips.

"That's better, always smile it suits you well." •Allah U Akbar• the sound of the adhaan went off.

"Oh no Aunty Asma, she must be worried."

"Would you like me to walk you home? It is kind of late." the guy asked.

"No but thank you, my house is nearby." and to that I rushed home.

As soon as I got to the front door I rang the door bell, the door opened and after that all I heard was a very worried tasneem.

"Where have you been?! we were all worried sick." Tasneem shouted.

"I'm sorry Tasneem, I needed some fresh air, I will let you know next time." I said.

"If there is a next time, where have you been young lady? you didn't tell anyone where you going or call to tell us where you are! do you know what time it is? do you know how dangerous it is this late?" Aunty Asma shouted.

At this I felt really bad these people actually care about me and all I can do is be ungrateful.

"I'm sorry Aunty Asma" I said playing with my fingers.

"We only want to protect you dear, we take you as our own and care dearly for you. Next time you want to go somewhere, tell me and I will arrange a driver for you." uncle fareed said patting me on the head.

After all that drama was over I prayed Isha finished and flopped onto my comfy bed... Mmm I wonder who that guy was I haven't seen him before he was so sweet Ya Allah please give me a partner who will love and cherish me

Please Vote, Share and Comment
#StayBlessed #KeepSmiling