𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

❛ ━━━━━ 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 ❜☼ ┊ 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

☼ ┊ 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬 ... !
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦

𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝
📍 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘐𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘖𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢

𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 📍 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘐𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘖𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢

JULIET COULD FEEL THE SOFT WET grass underneath her feet as she hesitantly approached the cameron household. She could also feel her heart racing as she got closer and closer to the extremely large mansion.

as she approached she did her best to wipe the dry mascara stains off her face to look somewhat presentable. even though she knew that sarah would do this favor for her without even thinking twice she still wanted to look decent to avoid questioning. though with her knotted hair and the dried blood underneath her nose and on her cheekbones, questioning was going to be hard to avoid.

not only did juliet feel desperate but she also felt guilty for the fact that she had chosen sarah to go to, out of everyone. sarah and juliet had gotten close ever since juliet started working on the druthers, sarah's family boat. though the pair's unlikely friendship was absolutely secret, considering how much her other best friend, kiara, hated sarah.

kiara and juliet had been best friends for a while but not long enough for juliet to have experienced the falling out between sarah and kiara. kiara also refused to talk to juliet about what exactly had happened. juliet felt like a traitor for being so close to sarah but she couldn't just avoid sarah and she was actually really sweet despite what the pogues said.

as juliet was about to knock on the cameron's door she could hear the faint beat of narcos by migos playing from the backyard. her fist came to a halt before it could come in contact with the door and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.