Chapter 1

A/N dance moves that she does are in the video
Elsa POV❄
Everybody tells me that it's so hard to make it
It's so hard to break in
There's no way to fake it
Everybody tells me that it's wrong what I'm feelin'
And I shouldn't believe in
The dreams that I'm dreamin'

I was dancing and singing one of my favourite songs

I hear it every day
I hear it all the time
I'm never gonna amount too much
But they're never gonna change my mind, no

People cheered and for once everything felt right

[2x]
Tell me, Tell me, Tell me
Something I don't know, Something I don't know

It was a dream come true

Like how many inches in a mile
What it takes to make you smile
Get you not to treat me like a child, baby

Tell me, Tell me, Tell me
Something I don't know, Something I -"ELSA, GET OVER HERE AND GIVE ME MY WATER"-Gothel.
Nevermind it was just a dream. I left to get Gothel her water when my slutty step sisters came and took the last bottle "Oh look the last bottle and it's all mine"- Rapunzel.
"Great your mom's gonna kill me"- Elsa. I gave them a sarcastic smile, after a while I finally got the water bottle. I gave it to Gothel and prepared myself for her "do you know how many people would kill for this job" speech. In all honesty Noone cares about her, all she does is shoot Comercials on how to stay young. I had better things to worry about like getting into Disworks Dance Academy and get out of this hell house.

time skip

We finally went home, by we I meant Anna, Rapunzel and Gothel in the limo while I skate board all the way home. When I got there I heard Anna talking on the phone "yeah I heard he's coming here"- Anna. I wonder who he is but really I couldn't care less. I had laundry to do instead. I turned on the TV and the news channel came on. " Teen legend Jack Frost has decided to go back home and attend school like before"- News lady. They showed a clip of a handsome 17 year old with glistening white hair, beautiful blue eyes and an amazing smile.
" I'm just trying to keep it cool" - Jack.
They announced that he was hosting a dance competition and the winner gets to be in his next music video, honestly that's just for dreamers who really need a slap on the face from reality. People like him don't get involved with people like me. After a long day I went to sleep, after all it was my first day in school with "the Jack Frost".
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
First Actual chapter Yay. Sorry for the delay but finals are coming up and stuff. I'll try the best I can. Anyways what do you guys think.
Enjoy!

-Omgitsnour ✌