Prologue

My name is Elsa Delle Winters, I lived a happy life with my dad Adgar Winters. Since my mother died it's always been just me and him. I felt like I had everything I needed, my dad thought other wise. That's when he met Gothel. They got married and Gothel decided to move in, that wasn't the worst part her "angelic" daughter's Anna and Rapunzel moved in too. One day my father went on a cruise and never came back. The only thing I had left was my dream. My dream of becoming a singer and dancer. I also really want to get in Disworks Dance Academy. My mother was a dancer and I learned from her before she passed away. My best friend Merida Dunbroch is the only one that's been there for me all these years. At some points she even helps me with the never ending chores Gothel gives me. We're both tomboys but she's a bigger one, she loves sports any sport except for dance but her absolute favorite is archery. I used to have an idol who I adored and used to want to be like. Jackson Overland Frost, singer and dancer and every girls dream guy. Except me, sure I did go through that faze of loving him until reality came and slapped me in the face. I used I think that I'm a Cinderella story without the happy ending.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
Hey this is my first story and I'm really excited about it I'll be updating every two or three days...
Enjoy!
-Omgitsnour✌