8. We Will Be Watched~

Start from the beginning

"Karishma tumhare pair ka dard kaisa hai? I mean I must not be asking that kyuki usko aaj nange pao dhoop mein ground ke itne chakkar maine lagwaye hai... pr phir bhi...", said Johan with a feel of guilt in his tone.

To which Karishma assured him with a calm smile, "Main theek hu Johan, ha thora dard hai... pr theek ho jayega aur main dawai le rhi hu... so don't worry!"

"Karishma aur wo notes yaad kr lena taaki ham kal aage ki class kr ske...", reminded kabir.

Karishma smiled looking at him too and assured him that she would do it.

After that they all had the dinner and then they went to sleep!

_____________________________

Karishma was again standing near her window and thinking with a book in her hand that Haseena is so lucky to have such a big empire and she has so many loyal people even in today's corrupt world who are genuinely concerned about her not only in her presence but also in her absence!

Karishma was thinking all this when her eyes fall back on the speeding car. Karishma felt something and immediately threw her books and ran down towards the garage.

When she reached, she saw that no car had come there. Seeing Karishma, the guard asked her to leave from there as it was not allowed to visit these places without permission of either Haseena or Fayad or any other family members.

Karishma wanted to ask him about the car but then she thought that there were so many guards here, someone would have heard or seen it if such a car had come. So, she left quietly.

She was about to go to her room but she felt something and went to check behind the building. And dispelling her doubt, she found Haseena's car which had crashed into the wall in front and probably Haseena too was badly injured.

Karishma goes to see from the front and finds that Haseena is really badly injured.

She thinks for a moment that why shouldn't I leave from here, anyway no one knows where Haseena is so by the time everyone comes to know, Haseena Malik would have disappeared from this world.

And Karishma goes away while Haseena was groaning in pain in a drunken state.

_____________________________

The next day in the morning, Karishma came quietly and sat down to have breakfast with the rest of the people.

She was waiting anxiously when any one of them would inform her that Haseena was no more.

Finally kabir broke the ice and said, "pata hai kal raat lagbhag 2.30 se 3 bje Fayad sir ka call aaya tha hamsab ko... unhe kisi servant ne inform Kiya tha ki building ke peeche haseena mam ki car ka accident hogaya hai!"

"phir hamsab jaldi jaldi waha gaye the... unhe kaafi serious injuries hui hai as wo nashe mein bhi thi aur accident bhi bhayanak tha... unhe immediately medical attention provide ki gayi... aur..."

"...aur kya?", hurriedly asked Karishma

"...aur pata nhi uske baad se hame update nhi hai, Fayad sir ne kisi ko allowed nhi Kiya hai mam ke aas paas jaane ka sirf wo aur gauri ma hai mam ke saath...", further said kabir.

"main to ye soch rha hu ki agar us time wo naukar waha nhi gaya hota to hame to maloom bhi chlta aur ab Tak to sayad mam...", Riaz expressed his fear

To which Johan said, "Riaz enough of your negative thoughts, please haseena mam ko lekr ham tolerate nhi krenge ye sab, we know you say all these out of concern pr please haseena mam ke liye nhi!"

Hearing this, Karishma got irritated and asked, "Tum log haseena se itna darte kyu ho? Aur jab wo tum sab ko itna torture krti hai to uske liye ye jhoothi fikr uske peeth peeche dikhane ki kya jaroorat hai?.... acha ye sab isiliye na kyuki charo taraf surveillance hai uska?? sone ka pinjara types???"