HOLD IT! (Final Results)

Rob Toploader 46 seconds
Diversity 39.25
Dec 35.04
Joe Wicks 34.49
Busted 33.05
Jordan 32.33
Rylan 30.09
Fleur East 28.8
Mimi Webb 25.17
Charlie 25.04
Jake Shears 24.75
Big Zuu 21.78
Jill Scott 21.66
Andi Peters 21.67
Tom Grenan 20.88
Alison 19.15
Stephen 14.94
Ant 13.59

Matt" Hi we're Busted backstage and we're about to play hold it"

Charlie" Let's see who's on here, Dec's got a good time"

Matt" Diversity's got a good time as well, we are coming for you Diversity"

James" Where did Charlie come?"

Charlie holds the board out.

Matt" There she is, in between Mimi Webb and Jake Shears"

I just can't wait for Saturday, Charlie drops out first, then Matt who was slowly running out of breath and then James ends the game making a noise at the end.

Matt" Not the best but not the worst, it will do"

Andi" Hi, I am Andi Peters and I am just about to play Hold it, let's have a look at the leaderboard, well Ant is at the bottom so along as I beat Ant I will be okay, Jordan beat Fleur East and he isn't even in X factor and you got The Two Donnellys near the top"

Andi then starts and ends on 21.67

Andi" Whoa, 21.67 I'm above Jill Scott but below Big Zuu

Rylan" Hello I am Rylan and I am about to take on Hold it, I'm the last one to try it, so wherever I end up, this is the final leaderboard, so here we go how am I going to do this"

He then takes it on.

Rylan" I just can't wait till SATURDAYYYYY!!!"

He finally runs out of breath.

Rylan" Thirty seconds, I did alright, wow, so that means I am bang in the middle of Fleur East and Jordan North with 30.9, the winner is Rob from top loader, the embarrassment is of Ant from Ant and Dec but I am happy being in the middle you get to see everything"

Ant comes out from his camper van holding the hold it board.

Ant" Okay, so I am at Universal Resort and I am very excited but not because I am going on rides but because I am about to reveal to Dec that he hasn't won hold it, in fat not only has he not won he has come third, come on let's go give him the good news, this is going to be class"

Ant then bangs on Dec's door and he opens it a smile on his face, his daughter standing next to him.

Dec" A very loud knock"

Ant" I have news, big news, do you remember HOLD IT?"

Dec and Charlie" HOLD IT!"

Charlie" I remember this game"

Ant" Remember the leaderboard"

Dec" I do"

Ant" Remember who was top of the leaderboard?"

Dec" I do, is there a prize, it's all done now"

Ant" It's all done, no one else is going to take part"

Dec" So we have a winner?"

Ant" We have a winner, the winner is?"

Charlie" Dad!"

Dec" Prize for the winner"

Ant" And the winner is Rob from Toploader"

Dec" What shut up"

Charlie" No way is that true"

Ant" 46 Seconds"

Dec" Shut up"

Charlie" Blimey!"

Ant" Andddd, Ashley Banjo from Diversity, Charlie's mate and he is a dancer not a singer, 39.23 seconds, leaving you in third place and there is no prizes for third place"

Dec stands there with his daughter on the van steps in shock.

Charlie" You did better than me Dad, just remember we still did better than Ant and Stephen"

Dec hops up and puts his finger up at the camera before slamming the door. It makes Charlie laugh.

Authors Notes
Hey so yeah sorry for late upload. It's Easter Sunday and I have been with family. But here we go. I hope you enjoyed. Let me know what you think.

Vote/Comment/Follow
Thanks
TheDonnellyDaughter X