The Successful Life Of Kim RokSoo

It's been two decade since he switched life with Kim RokSoo, it's also almost 40 years he worked his ass off fighting against something despicable such as White Star bastard and all those Monster. Kim RokSoo is currently preparing his retirement life with his beloved niece; he already managed to purchase traditional Korean house that located not too far from the headquarters, with beautiful scenery that almost impossible to encounter in this ruined world.

The reason why he can purchase such house in the middle apocalypse is because the cataclysm itself is almost close to end (hopefully, fucking hell did someone think he will spent the rest of his life fighting those shit heads without doing anything).

The second year he arrived in this world, beside his position as Team Leader and his daily dose tormenting the higher ups, he also offered himself to participate in science research department (contrary to what other nobles believed about the Young Master intelligence, Cale Henituse is actually very intelligent, it's always fun fucking up with them).

He fully aware that this world did not have magic nor other fantasy element (according to the book he read in this world, all the element that he find normal in his previous life is now considered an impossibility and called fantasy genre) but well, he now also lived with people who got an impossible ability (seriously Kim RokSoo stopped questioning what considered normal at this point, he's old damn it).

His breakthrough and idea successfully prevent the dungeon become even more dangerous, it's also thanks to this man that they even managed to destroy several dungeon scattered in the world, even if they can't destroy all of them, what was considered an impossible is in now possible. So Kim RokSoo now working with the mindset that everything is possible until you try it, which Kim Min Ah always restrained herself to not smack that Team Leader of hers in the back of his head, hard.

The man seem even worse than before (If that even possible (well they're different person but they don't know that)), just because he developed new ability doesn't mean that he can put himself in the line of fire multiple times, while she's grateful that the man almost never use instant again when it's absolutely necessary it's not enough to reassure her shaking heart every time they fight. She even can see her comrades in Team 1 also hold the same sentiment, the only thing they can do is to remind the man that his niece is waiting for him to come back and not put himself in danger just because he can survive, that always work.

It's almost two decade the civilization slowly came back, the condition of the world improved greatly. With internet finally connected again and building being built. People slowly comeback to their lives and not operates with the sole goal of surviving, they all now also living. Kim RokSoo accomplishments make the man well known, there's so many offer for him to move to other department or giving him higher title. But as much as he complained how he will take over the company and become CEO, the said man never did what he says and it's been decades.

He stay with his team as the Team Leader 1, tough despite his position as only team leader, some people openly recognize him to have more authority that equal to Director, thanks for his cold reputation that prevent them screaming in all their might in front of Kim RokSoo (the man didn't know that, his team obviously aware).

Now, the original team 1 now is not as active in the front lines as before as they all not young anymore, the member of the team also slowly changed or replaced one by one. They secretly searching and personally pick the people they think suitable to replace them, they reasoned that this way they will not put the burden of choosing new team member on his hands (which Kim RokSoo glad there's no more work). They told him they want to retire with peace so they work hard for him. A moment later, he just realized what those punks mean, they did not think that he will not retire too, if their expression indicated how shocked they are when he talk about stepping down from his position is any indication.