"That's trash. Nigga just come to practice, Mrs. Lamb will be alright."

Dapping my nigga Tyga up, I left and went to my 6B class, Biology. When I walked in I noticed an unfamiliar face, so me being the nice guy I decided to bond with him.

"Aye, Wassup man you new here ?" I said, sitting next to him dapping him up.

"Yea."

"What's your name, playboy ?"

"Da'vinchi."

"Chris. That name got to go home boy. Can I call you Vinch ?"

"Yeah, that's coo."

"By the way we got assigned seat, cause we supposedly don't know how to act. And, that seat belongs to my nigga Swaggy."

"Oh my bad." He said, standing up approaching the teacher asking her where available spots were at. She placed him right next to Dakota and her best friend, Paris.

--------------------------
Location- McEachern HS
Date- September 14, 2021 Tuesday
Time- 8:45am
--------------------------
D A K O T A POV

--------------------------Location- McEachern HSDate- September 14, 2021 Tuesday Time- 8:45am --------------------------D A K O T A POV

My Biology teacher, Ms. King, had just placed a fine ass boy next to me in class and I couldn't help but to keep looking from the corner of my eye. He had beautiful brown eyes, with The basic ass nappy cut, followed by the irresistible pearly white teeth.

"You new ?" I casually asked, trying not to be a bother.

"Yea, first day."

Blue. His words came out blue, indicating he was telling the truth. I have this gift to where I can see when someone's lying. Red, means lies. Blue, means it's the truth. Sometimes it's a gift and sometimes it's a curse...but anyways.

"My name is Dakota, and yours ?"

"I'm Da'vinchi."

"That's a beautiful name." I said, attempting to flirt for the first time in my life.

"Not as beautiful as you." He winked.

I hide my face, and blushed as I turned to page 232 in my text book, since the teacher requested it. She made us read and do worksheets until the last ten minutes of class where she let us talk, or catch up on any missing assignments.

"Do you know where room 246 is at ?"

"Yes, I actually have that class next block. Your teacher is Mr. Williams ?"