Ch-4, "Home"

Angela's P.O.V.

"Let's go, shall we?"

I had no idea that this one sentence would mess up my entire life.
Recently, I found out that I wasn't abandoned by my parents, moreover, I have brothers, no idea how many, but there are at least two of them, and as for Henry? I still have no idea as to why he lied to me, of course if he had a good reason I can't be mad at him but if he had a bad one I'd try to hate him, I'll try because when you spend practically your entire life with someone you just can't hate them, atleast not that easily.

So anyway, as I much as I was shaken by all of this, as much as I didn't want to leave this place, my home, I still will leave apparently to my eldest brother Lucifer, and I'm quoting him, "Whether you wanna leave or not is up to you but, whether you leave or not is up to me" like who even says these type of dramatic dialogues?
Still because of my 'GaUrDiAn' I'm packing my stuff, all my clothes, accessories, my favorite books and novels, my handmade projects of science and maths, my paintings, etc. "You done?" Harry asked me as he was standing on the door. "Yeah", "You know you might wanna rethink going with them, I mean c'mon! I practically raised you, I'm almost you father. Besides, they're damn dangerous-". "Almost" Hades was leaning on the wall, I was surprised as I didn't hear his steps. "If you're done then let's go?", "Mmh", "Good, give me your stuff and go down to car", "Kay" I looked around one last time recollecting all the memories, I had taken some pictures of the entire house, inside-out, but still. I  went down but not before I heard Hades say "You will get the money you spent on her and her needs with interest tonight" this made me wonder if I'm being sold. I reached the main gate, and for one last time I saw my house, then when I turned back, I saw the man that I saw with the 'MeRcEdEs' belongs to Lucifer. I get in, then Hades put my stuff in the trunk(dickky) then got in. Lucifer was sitting in the front, at the passenger seat, Hades and I were sitting in the back seats.

~Time Skip(3.5 Hours)~
Looks like we finally reached Italy. Yay! Note my sarcasm guys.

~Time Skip(5 Minutes)~
The car took a turn from a base station(wifi tower), then it stopped I looked outside and god! It was gigantic, huge, enormous, name it! Of course it can't be their house, and so I asked. "Is your house really far?", "What?" The two of my brothers asked together. "Yeah no, I mean um it took us 3.5 hours and we reached a hotel", "A hotel!? I'm sorry but what now?" Lucifer asked turning around. "Sorela, this isn't a hotel, it's our home" Hades replied, "H-home? But it's a tad too big, no?", "No it isn't, what are you talking about?" Lucifer said as he got out. Then I too got off and boy was I mesmerized or what?

(The House)

The two devils(Her brothers) went in leaving me to follow them, meanwhile the angel(Armando) took my stuff out

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The two devils(Her brothers) went in leaving me to follow them, meanwhile the angel(Armando) took my stuff out. I looked at the enormous mansion.
"Home, huh?" I inwardly chuckled as I went in observing my surroundings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Guys! I'm Still Alive(Thanks For Asking) & Back😉

Ik The Chapter's Short, Sorry About That 😢 But My Holidays Are Around The Corner & I Assure You That I'll Update Regularly😊.
Have A Good Day/Night/Evening!
Edit: I changed the house.

Also,

Word Count: 614 Words🙃

Her Seven Deadly Devilsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें