Prologue

Author note-sorry never wrote a prologue, thanks for the 3 people who read my first chapter when it was published.

The rain was pouring, drenching a women who was around her 30s, her blonde hair sticking to her clothes. Waiting patiently, she started to spread light out of her hands, making it dance in the rain, she chuckled to herself remembering a splendid memory in the past.

A women came hurring to her, she was covered in a majestic white cloak, with ancient writings on it. Taking the hood off herself, making a transperent sheild around the two women.

"Your majesty, Why did you want to meet me?, Oh my your soaking wet," said the cloaked women.

"Faye, I told you do not need to call me 'majesty', you are my intimate, please just call me by my name," replied the blonde women, with an acent mixing in.

Faye bit her tongue, knowing she was supposed to call her by her name, she dismissed the thought that she failed her.

"Why did you summon me here," said Faye, ignoring the blonde womens response before.

Blonde women was still playing with the light, she arrubtly stopped,looking out in the distance, the rain was still pouring. She never liked being out here in the dark, she always felt eyes creeping out in the darkness. Espescially in this area...

"I want to turn this into a school for magical students, to mix the future generations, no more segregration, a world where everyone has same rights and value," said the blonde women simply.

"But your majesty...uh i meant Star this is your castle," replied Faye, confused why Star doing this.

Knowing Faye was going to say this, she stared at a specific spot, a burnt area infront of the gates, remorse creeping into her hollow bones, quickly brushing it off.

"The voices haunt me, I can not live here with all the tragedys that came, I believe you would understand me," said Star, stuttering in between.

Faye was kind of confused of the lack of vocaburary, that Star was speaking in, the dark memory crawled to her mind, she did not overlooked her choice, knowing nothing would change Star mind.

She could see Star skin pale, the eyes darkened, looked like she hadn't slept in days, she wanted to help her but didn't know how to. Her usual shiny hair glistened in the light faded, turning it greasy, oily, upfront she looked like a ghost, all the joy sucked right out of her.

"I understand, What do you need me to help with?" asked Faye with no opinion of the matter.

Her blonde hair sticking up, she wasted no time to think, already planned out of what to say, replied,"Send a message to the other kingdoms, saying 'Queen Chiara wants to make a school for all students who hold great abbilites, send in the people you choose to represent your kingdom in this school, the school will take time to build, will notify when it is ready', and if they do not agree with this,I know you would sort that out ... and also do not tell them where the school going to be built."

The look on Faye face, made Star continue," I do not want any negative views of what has happened here, I would live in my ancestors castle now in the clouds, please take care of everything else."

With that Star simply trudge back to her castle not wanting no opinoin of this matter.

Faye knew she could not disobey orders and what said by the queen there is no argument with that, but she feared what would happen in the future where dark and light will mix.