Chapter 2:arrival

3rd P.O.V

A box appeared out of nowhere,Bubbles started to walk towards it, knowing Blossom warnings will start flaring at her.

A envelope, opening it cautously, seeing glitter falling out,imeidently Bubbles ripped the envelope open.

In a fancy writting.

Welcome to Unicus,

The school for all outlandish young adults with tremendous gifts.

Please prepare yourselves for this wonderfull experience.

--D

As Bubbles finished the letter still gripping on to it.

"hmm it looks like this letter was rushed,"said Blossom thoughtfully.

Smokes starts swirling around them, creating a darkish-rainbow tornado.Steaming air starts rippling through the house, furniture was swallowed by the smoky black hole.Winds gave a cry for help, while floorboards echoed for mercy.It looked like bonfire night and 4th of july mixed in one.

Alertly they were in a flash, Robin creating a sheild that looked like the flaming sun.Bubbles ready as ever making her rain droplets as bullets,Blossom getting her snow storm ready to freeze the imposter. Bunny on the counter attack while Buttercup is on the lookout hunting her prey and Bell getting her portal ready so they can leave if things get worse.

"Woah Whoah its me D," echoed the voice from the tornado.

The girls shot their heads to the direction where the voice came from.

Shadowy figure came strolling in as nothing happened. Abnoraml body parts sticking out, was nothing human like it was like a younger version of HIM but just without the horrific look that HIM always have.

"Who are you!"demanded Blossom.

" Chill Chill, i am your ride to your new school," said the abnoraml creature with the glitchy voice, more distorted.

"How are your our ride?" thought Bunny without noticing she said it out loud.

"Well tell this 'D rules' to a girl who looks like cupid," nonchantly said the abnormal creature as if the sentence made sense.

He handed roughly a tiny, star shaped bottle with shiny gold dust inside to Robin.

Robin P.O.V

The random guy vanished after that;giving me some random bottle.

The bottle looks extraordinary with all the little gold specks. I was holding it so delicatley, knowing i am very clumsy, I quickly handed it to Bunny, even though she's also clumsy its better her holding it than me. We all looked at eachother, reading eachothers thoughts.

Who was that guy?

Was he from our new school...

He did say his name was D, what kind of a name is D, it's just a letter.

Blossom cleared her throat a little louder to fill the silence that fell on the room.All these thoughts came racing in my head pounding the depths of my mind.

I honestly don't want to leave Townsville,I would miss my parents even though they disowned me since I got my powers, friends, the citezens of Townsville.I also wander what happened to the villains in Townsvile. Like where did they go, they just vanished out of thin air.

Flashback:

Another day in Townsville, where the Powerpuff girls defeated all the villains, now all the villains are arrested and jailed.Now the powerpuff girls can take their rest and enjoy their youth.