𝖛𝖎 | 𝖘𝖎𝖝

༺✿༻
ᴡᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱᴇꜱ ᴜꜱ. ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ, ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴄɪʀᴄᴜᴍꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇꜱ.

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊
༺✿༻

15th of september, 2022

     a just-arrived neymar flicked the ball up and kicked it to raine who's sitting on a bench, which she caught with both hands.

     "what are you doing here? stand up, lazy head. let's practice."

     "i'm not joining you guys for today. i already told coach," she threw the ball back in as the brazilian placed both his hands on his hips.

     "what? why? it's already thursday. you can get through the week."

     "it's... you know," the teen mumbled with a voice that can barely be heard.

     crossing his eyebrows, neymar sighed, "speak in sentences."

     "you know, that uhm... week."

     "oh, my god," finally catching up on what she's trying to say, the brazilian covered his mouth with both hands as if in shock, "you're a woman."

     "i'm gonna kill you one day," raine rolled her eyes. contrary to the general population of women, the teen isn't more easily irritated when on her time. we could presume that it's because she's always easily irritated no matter the day.

     ney pouted, "but you love me."

     "physical abuse is my love language," she playfully kicked his thigh, which is the only body part of his that she could reach while sitting.

     "that's actually believable."

     he smirked as he quickly scooped his phone from his pocket, taking a photo of a very annoyed raine as she clutches her abdomen.

     "this is going to instagram," neymar stated while immediately opening the app to post.

     "stop using me for publicity."

     "lucky if this earns me a cent," he dismissively said, refusing to lose the banter. however, the girl in front of him smirked as she leaned on her back.

     "talk to me when psg pays you 60 million euros per season."

     just after he pressed post, ney immediately turned to her dumbfounded.

     "psg pays you that much?!"

     "oops," laughing internally, she covered her mouth as if saying it accidentally.

     ney placed his phone back to his pocket before gesturing to her, "you're buying me lunch for a month."

—————

     as the clock approaches noon, the young girl grumbled in front of her computer. she returned to her home from the training grounds shortly after her conversation with ney in hopes of reducing the pile of school works she's left with for the last two weeks.

     "why did i enroll myself in this course?" she wondered out loud, starting to really question her decisions in life. she could've already lived comfortably with her newfound career—even more so since she's still nearing her peak—but no, her past self just had to burden the present raine with some weird ass scientific shit.

     knowing the teen's temper, her rants did not end there.

     "i'm gonna fucking die before i get the chance to step foot in another planet. what's the fucking point..." she trailed with a long sigh.