3 MINOKAWA Project

Alaster Pov

MINOKAWA Project Technology promotes the highest and quality type of innovation up to it's present.
It provides the latest and fastest Technology  that's help the people in the country to do any form of tasks easier and better,  this one reason why the Philippines has become the world Top 1 in Technology and Japan is the second....so on and so forth so latest form of their project is the CAPSULE where it's started as a prototype after the war, way back 2038 so the children can be back to school even the school back then is totally destroyed.

So papaano ba ako napunta sa CAPSULE (Minokawa project) that time , simple I was a teacher before the war broke out and taking my PHD major in assisted computer Technology,  that why as one survivor related to that area,  I volunteer to create the Virtual reality and the machine which they called CAPSULE.

Flashback end

I Remembered na, on how to used this thing so this is the latest version,
Medyo yayamanin ang dorm na ito.
'Tapos biglang nagring ang receiver ko sa may wrist then nagpop up si Ms. Van as a holograph'

Sya ang secretary ng dorm at right hand ni Mrs. Olive sa Dorm, yung all boys dorm sya pero babae ang may ari! Hahhah

"Ms. Van: Mr. Javier Get your iterinary and schedule from the lobby or just message Ms. Elie  to send to you the schedule " medyo strict ang boses nya.

'Yes Ms. Van , I get it beforehand that's why I'm logging in to my account , to get to school by now before you call'

"Ms. Van: Oh I see, okay then may I remind you that you have an assigned partner in the school since it's a part of the curriculum, and I notice that in your record that you choose to be a pilot of Pagaspas airline force and you have extra subject in sunday." Medyo straight English si Ms. Van , *nosebleeding*

' YES Ma'am but what kind of race/trait would my Partner will be?' Medyo napalaki boses ko dito hindi ko inaasahan may partner pala ako sa school although inaasahan ko na talaga sya na may kapatner since this is combined military school since nagkaroon nga ng malawakan gyera sa bansa noon, nagpromote na sila ng pangmalawakan na din military curriculum.

(Pero lagot ka talaga sa akin Emelda kakaliskisan kita ng buhay)
*Emelda: Wait something wrong with this picture*omg look at her nail ,never mind,  she can deal with that*evil laughs*

"Ms.Van: I don't know yet, because he's coming by now and be direct in to your class"

' okay Ms. Van thanks' sabay press ng red call button sa receiver.