That's when their eyes landed on his second son taeyon who is flirting with a boy, they sighed and stand on the same place..

gukk came there and wish their parents..

GK::i am worried that you both won't come..

Jk:: how can I not come to my own son engagement..( smile )

Tae:: yaah ,Yahh even that son just informed us before two days ago..( sarcastic )

Jk hit him by his elbow and gukk lower his head...

The Sana parents Lee and mrs.lee came there and greeted taekook with an fake smile ..

Few hours went ,taekook are just sitting in a corner just observing his son exchanging rings...

Jk hold his tears ,tae is comforting him..that's when taeyon saw them.

Ty:: mom, dad when you people came

Tae:: if you keep your eyes from flirting then you will know our arrival .

Ty:: dad...anyways i will get going bye mom and dad..( left )

Tae scoffed, and turn towards jk,

Tae:: let's go baby ( jk nodded )

They both left....

Now the party started Everyone is dancing with their partners..gukk eyes search for their parents but to his disappointment they are not here.....

Taekook went to their home ,to lift up the mood tae bring jk to a date ,..who forget everything and melts in his husband arms..

Next day ,

While watching the news they get to know taeyon dating a French girl , jk get soo angry...their both sons didn't care about them..is money is more important than their parents love...

That's when jk decided they don't need their sons here after.. these years he is craving for his sons love..but now he need no one expect his hubby...

Few days passed taeyon didn't even call them, another side gukk is extremely busy with works and marriage..

One day gukk and taeyon visited taekook...

GK:: mom marriage date is fixed..

Jk nodded ,

Ty:: mom, i am dating a French girl lia ( exited )

Jk chcukled bitterly..

Tae simply looking at the news about business making gukk angry..

GK:: dad i am talking to you ..( little shout )

Tae:: so what should I do now.. can't you see i am watching news..

GK:: are you kidding me. ( Unbelievable )

Ty:; why you people acting like child..it's not like we should tell everything to parents...

Tae just took his phone and started to play candy crush..( gukk and taeyon get angry )

Ty:: mom , can't you people get happy for us..

Jk::: enough... enough yes we are happy for you two..just go from here ,i need to cook for my hubby ( ready to leave )

GK:: you will regret mom , surely you will....( They both left )

Jk left to kitchen, tae feel sleepy so he slept....

On the other side gukk expecting his parents in his wedding day..but no they didn't come..he feel extreme angry. ,how can they this much cruel..

One year passed.....

One day gukk sitting on the park thinking about his childhood..this marriage is very stressful for him..
Sana always doubt him on everything...

He always wish he could have a partner like his eomma..and love like their parents...but...

His eyes landed on the couple who is holding each other hands and laughing their heart out..it's none other than taekook...

He smiled sadly ,he wanted to go to them .but how can he ,how ignorant he to them..

Tae suddenly pull jk into a passionate kiss ,others in the park are cooing at the old couple...gukk smile whole heartedly..

On the other side

Taeyon feeling so lonely ,he break up with that girl, why because she cheated him..he is drinking suddenly his eyes spotted one old couple he remember his parents..the days are soo beautiful..even though they are not rich .but tae always give them what they need..

Jk is always there to give mothers love..he took his car and went infront of his parents apartment..to his thoughts..gukk is also there..

They both knock the door ,opened by a sleepy jk ,they both attack jk with hugs...

Jk get startled and hold them ..

GK:: sorry eomma ... sorry...( Crying)

Ty:: eom..ma....s..orryy...( Hold him tight..)

Jk eyes filled with tears and smiled whole heartedly..

Jk:: brats i can't breath..( they left him..)

They didn't talk anything..only sobbing..

GK:: where is appa..( tiny voice )

Jk:: sleeping..( gukk and taeyon went to the room followed by jk )

Gukk and taeyon settle beside tae and kept their head on his chest..tae squirm in his sleep..but didn't woke up..

Jk look at them fondly...then he settled beside taeyon who hug him tightly..

In morning ,tae slowly woke up by a tight hug , he know it's not jk but..he even know it's his son...

He opened his eyes...

Gukk sleeping on him and other side taeyon sleeping hugging jk tightly..he smile with tears and kiss their foreheads ....

______________________________________

Au:: guys  read whoever available in Wattpad..i just wrote whatever comes in my mind..i don't feel like satisfied in this Oneshot..i am going to delete it tomorrow..

I just upload because i spend one hour to write this....