"So there really not coming back" she said, I frowned seeing her sad face, I felt terrible that she wasn't with someone she wanted to love forever "I don't know, I'm sorry Bella" I said.

"It's okay at least I have you right" she said looking up at me. I smiled and nodded.

"Don't worry I'm going to trying my hardest to make you happy again" i said with a smile.

She nodded as she stood up and sat on her chair looking out the window with a frown.

"Thanks but I don't know if that's possible anymore" she said looking down. I got up and grabbed the other chair in her room and sat next to her. "Well I'm going to try" I said grabbing her and squeezing it a little before letting go and looking out the window with her.

From that day forward I was with Bella everyday trying to help her be happy again. But she wouldn't budge. Luckily she would talk to me about everything. We got to known each other and I told her about my life. She was shocked to know I was stuck in my 15 year old body though I wasn't a vampire. This went on for a few months, I would have to force her to get up and shower and go to school I would be outside waiting for her and listening to make sure she was alright. She would wake up screaming at night because of dreams and I felt bad for her I told her I could get rid of those dreams but she said no, that she like the pain because it made her remember that he was there. I would stay with her and she enjoyed the company but she would continue to stay sad thinking that Edward didn't want her but I tried to get that thought out of her mind. During those months We would never leave each other's side.

༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛

𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚢𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I was next to Bella looking at there sky thinking about it's beauty. We were by her truck because she was about to go to school and I was going to watch her of course.

He slams the door close before speaking.

"Alright that's it," he said looking at Bella with a tired expression. "What?" Bella asked looking up at her dad.

"Your going to Jacksonville, live with your mother" he said, "I'm not leaving forks" Bella said almost glaring at her dad.

Charlie sighs looking down before looking back up at Bella again " Bells, he's not coming back" he says frowning, bella frowns as well before speaking.

"I know" she says quietly looking down as her dad speaks, "it's just not normal, this behavior quite frankly it's scaring the hell out of me and you mother" he said.

"I don't want you to leave, I don't but just, just go to Jacksonville, makes some new friends" he explains, Bella looks away before looking back down, "I like my old friends" she says.

Charlie scoffs as he speaks, "Well you never see them anymore" Bella looks up before looking at me.

"What do you mean I hang out with Darya" she says, " Yes but what about your other friends i mean you barley leave your room anymore and you don't talk to anybody besides Darya i mean I'm worried about you" he explains with a tired voice, " I do talk to my other friends I do, I'm gonna go shopping with Jessica and I'm going to introduce her to Darya" she says as I look up at her weirdly, huh? When did we agree to that?

Charlie raised his eyebrow, " you hate shopping and Darya doesn't seem to keen on the idea of meeting someone new" he says while looking at me before looking back at Bella.

" I need a girl's night out and Darya's going to learn how to socialize with me" she explains, "alright, girls night, shopping, socializing, I like it" Charlie says nodding before opening the door for Bella and walking away while I walked to the other side.

After school bella called Jessica to hang out.

༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛

𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚢𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I roll my eyes as we walk out of the big building called the theaters. I was still learning about everything and I thought watching something on a big screen thingy was cool but Jessica kept bugging about the movie we were watching.

I wasn't paying attention to her though, I was walking besides Bella as we walked to our truck.

Something I learn I could do with Bella was telepathy. It was something that was used often.

'𝖣𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀' i said as Bella looks at me and smiles.

As we stopped to wait I see Bella looking over a big guys with motorcycles. She looks at me while I shake my head no. Bella kept hesitating as Jessica walks in front of her urging her to go. Bella starts walking towards after claiming she knew them.

I started walking behind Bella looking at the men with a glare as they catcalled her.

Bella stops as she stood in front of the guy. She apologizes as she said she thought they were someone else, they said it was fine and told her to get on the bike. I grabbed her wrist.

"Bella this is a terrible idea let's just go back and listen to Jessica complain about who knows what" I said hoping she would listen.

Bella looked at me and then looked at the guy before pulling her wrist away and getting on the bike. Bella looked back at me before they drove away.

I was worried, Edward told me to watch Bella and protect her and here I am being a terrible protector.

When Bella finally came back I hugged her tightly. "Thank goodness your okay what is wrong with you" i said worried looking at her face to make sure she didn't have any bruises or scratches.

Jessica yelled at her as well, Bella said she felt a rush and Jessica yelled even more saying she was an adrenaline junkie now.