Wizard snickered under his breath. "I've never seen her react like that to anything before." They all started to head to their classroom. "Not saying that as a bad thing of course, that was an adorable reaction." GingerBrave nodded his head in agreement.

"I know right! She's so cute, AND she's a goddess at the same exact time! One score for GingerBright, still zero for GingerBrave!"

"What does this have to do with me?!" Brave exclaimed as all three entered the classroom and took seats near each other at the front. Wizard watched the two in amusement knowing that another small 'fight' would break out.

"You know what it means." She said.

"I literally do not!"

"BEEP BEEP BEEP! Do you hear that? That's the liar liar pants on fire alarm." She replied putting a hand up to her ear.

"What...? I- I swear I have no idea-"

"BEEP BEEP BEEP! WAH WAH WAH! WHOOOOT WHOOOOT WHOOOOT! WAH WAH WAH!"

GingerBrave leaned over and took a slice of American cheese out of her pocket and smacked her with it.

"HEY! You can't smack a girl with her own slice of cheese!"

"If you can be annoying, I can be annoying."

"THAT DOESNT COUNTTTTT!" She whined.

Wizard covered his mouth with his hand to muffle his laughter. Watching the two pick lighthearted fights with each other was fun, but he could easily see that they both still obviously cared for each other.

Brave turned his head toward Wizard and then immediately looked away as his face turned red.

(Yes, he is so weak that if he sees his crush laughing he will activate gay tomato mode.
This is not irregular behavior for homosexuals, so do not fret my children.)

GingerBright gasped and was about to pull out a rainbow flag and start making siren noises again when the teacher came in and started shushing the class while writing that days class work on the chalkboard.

GingerBrave sighed out of relief knowing that he had dodged a bullet and pulled out his textbook.

Halfway through the class he got stuck on a question and started to repeatedly tap his leg on the floor as he gnawed at the inside of his cheek anxiously.

Wizard took note of this. "Excuse me, am I allowed to help other students with their work?" He asked sticking his hand up.

The teacher looked up from their desk and squinted at him, "Okay. But only because I know you can tutor well, do not tell them the answers." and they went back to doing their paperwork.

Wizard smiled, got up and walked over to where GingerBrave was struggling. "Are you alright? You look anxious, are you stuck on a problem?" He asked putting a hand on his back and rubbing it to soothe him.

Brave blushed. "U-uhm... yeah, I'm kinda struggling on this question- I can probably figure it out though y-you don't really need to help me it's fineee...." He said while carefully averting his gaze away, even if they locked eyed for a second, he would probably faint out of blood loss. He was now even more anxious.