Ch8. Arcade

⚠️WARNING! Mentions of suicide/suicide attempts, please skip this chapter if this kind of stuff triggers you! If your going through hard times and have thought of doing it yourself, please don't be afraid to reach out for help and I wish you the best of luck in your recovery <3

LMAO I JUST RELIZED I LIKE COMPLETELY CHANGED THEM AND ONLY KEPT THEIR PERSONALITIES SOMEWHAT- LIKE THEY'RE NOT EVEN COOKIES ANYMORE AND GINGERBRAVE HAS ALMOST NO TRAUMA I GAVE IT ALL TO STRAWBERRY AND WIZARD HAHAAHHAHA-

I'm sosososoSOOOOOO sorry this chapter took so long! I scrapped the second half of it two times and my life had been kinda busy with my bday and whatnot...

Also I know I said they were cousins at the beginning, but I refer to the ginger twins as brother and sister because at this point they already have that sibling relationship LOL

Enjoy this chapter!

Bro they're not even in the arcade most of the time.....

Why do I even make titles 🥲
____

"Here's your game card, it has 200 points. Have a fun time." Said the depressed teenager working at the front desk of the arcade.

GingerBrave took the card. "Thanks! Hope you have a great Valentine's Day!" He said taking out a small heart shaped individually wrapped chocolate out of his pocket and putting it on the desk.

"Huh.....? Is this drugged?..... y'know I don't care..." They said unwrapping it and taking a bite out of it.

The two walked over to where all the prizes were and just looked around. Soon Wizard spoke up, "Do you just give random people candy? You know that looks extremely suspicious, right?"

Brave shrugged. "I usually just wish people a good day but sometimes I give something like that. I just like lifting peoples mood, don't you think it feels nice to do something nice for someone? And it makes them feel good as well, it's a win win!"

"Well..... yeah I guess your right. I would feel nice if someone just randomly did that." He agreed. "Your such an amazing person.." Wizard mumbled.

"Hm...? What was that?" He asked.

"Never-mind it's nothing...."
Shoot, didn't realize I said that out loud... Wizard thought.

GingerBrave wasn't fully convinced but he just brushed it off. "Bright and Strawberry said they were going to be here in five minutes. That was four minutes ago so they should both be here soon." He said checking his phone.

"Oh okay...." They both stood in silence for a few moments looking around at the arcade. Wizard eventually tried to make small talk. "If you don't mind me asking, was it hard to make friends with Strawberry?" Wizard asked cocking his head.

"Uhm...... no. I just came up to her like I did with you, took a few months to get her out of her shell though, she was kinda paranoid..." He replied. "After that the three of us kinda became a group? Normally I don't think that would happen since I have a lot of friends and the new kids that I befriended before didn't really stick to us, but Bright hung out with her a lot soo... yeah."

"Hm." Wizard said taking that to mind. "If you make friends so easily why don't you have more people in your friend group?"

GingerBrave stood there in thought for a second. The flashing arcade lights and games didn't help him come up with an answer, why was he asking so many questions?

"I- well..... I dunno. I guess the other kids weren't... interesting enough? It doesn't matter." Brave said trying to wave off the question like it was nothing. "Your apart of our group now though! I mean if you want to be and Bright doesn't mind."