Prussia x reader

I will be writing China after this story. Thank you for requesting for Austria-Hungary for the previous story Kingdom_of_Soosiania! Next story would be for China. Thank you for requesting raptorbites12! Enjoy the story my fellow readers!In this story, you are Prussia's assistant.

《With Prussia 》
"Sir,here are the papers.""Danke, please put it on my table." You placed the papers on Prussia's table and left, you (kinda) developed feelings for the countryhuman. You did not confess to him, one being scared of rejection?(idk it was random) Two because you thought he liked someone else like I dunno, Austria-Hungary? So, you just kept quiet.
You were walking down the halls of the building when one male (assistant) working in that building pinned(no lemon here, just sensitive topic)you to the wall. You jumped and tried to pry his hand off you, although you know you're weak(sorry readers). (What is Prussia's weapon called? Imma call it a blade/sword for the time being. Pls tell me his weapon) The next minute, you saw a sword/blade stab through his arm. The male assistant screamed like a girl(and first I thought most males scream like that. Sorry males) and ran away. You (obviously) knew who that was, Prussia(who else, Russian Empire?). You blushed (madly) as Prussia walked closer to you. "Uhm...sir?" Prussia looked at you with his white eye(I mean, because one is covered). He realised how close his face was to your's. He ahem...blushed lightly. You looked away embarrassed until you felt soft lips kissed you. Your (e/c) eyes widened as you looked at the Prussian kissing you. You melted into the kissed seconds later(NO lemon here)and pulled away for air, you pouted as you wished it did not end. Prussia chuckled at you as you crossed your arms. "C'mon liebling," Prussia reached out his hand, " let's go home."

I finished writing this Prussia. Hm...Maybe after writing China, I would write Russian Empire.
I hoped you enjoyed the story.
And NO, this is not lemon.