XLV- Thunder God's Fury

Start from the beginning

Tsutsumi raised an eyebrow. She put her foot on the male's head and slammed it into the ground. The wind disappeared, but the black smoke remained.

Tsutsumi: What's this? Having a mental breakdown? Or is it the devil that's sealed inside you? I've researched all of you, you know. How can you hope to rescue Nico Robin is your fighting your own demons instead of me?

She had a sadistic grin on her face as she laughed.

(Y/N) gripped the cracked floor at the sound of Robin's name. He closed his eyes and grit his teeth.

(Y/N): Robin... She needs me... I need her... I won't let...you or the devil separate us...

Tsutsumi tilted her head to the side.

Tsutsumi: Stupid fool. It's useless! The only way you'll be able to beat me is if you use the devil's powers!

She took her foot off and raised her fist up high in the air, using Iron Body to make her muscles harder.

As she brought it down on (Y/N)'s head, the male shouted as he shot upwards, grabbing Tsutsumi's hand and pointing his finger at her chest.

(Y/N): Lightning Shot Barrage!!!

Multiple quick bolts of lightning shot out of his finger, piercing Tsutsumi.

She shrieked as she stumbled backwards. (Y/N) stepped back and thrust out his palms.

(Y/N): Tempest Jet Blast!!

A blast of sharp wind hit Tsutsumi straight in the chest and sent her flying through the wall behind her.

The (H/C) haired male could still hear the devil's faint whisperings, but the black smoke was beginning to recede.

(Y/N): I don't have time for you!! Robin's the only thing that matters right now! I don't need the devil's powers to beat you... I can do it myself.

He jumped through the hole in the wall and into the next room.

Zoro: (Y/N)?!

(Y/N) stared in surprise when he saw Zoro and Sogeking in the room. Kaku and Jabra stood behind them in their man-beast forms.

(Y/N): Oh, hey!

Seeing the two Straw Hats finally got the devil to stop its whisperings.

(Y/N) noticed the two CP9 agents in the back. He raised an eyebrow.

(Y/N): A wolf and a giraffe? Hmm...

Sogeking: Perfect timing, (Y/N)! Get Zoro to stop using me as weapon!

(Y/N) saw that Zoro was holding Sogeking up and that the two were handcuffed together.

(Y/N): I'm not going to ask.

Zoro: I was inspired by you using me as a water back in Water 7.

Sogeking: Damn you, (Y/N)!

Kaku: Hey, don't forget about us!

Jabra: That's right! We'll kick all of your asses!

Just then, (Y/N) was kicked in the face by Tsutsumi. He flew into the ground.

Zoro: What?! How'd she hit (Y/N)?!

Jabra: <smirking> Tsutsumi-san can use a power called Haki. It can even hit Logia fruit users!

Tsutsumi: Don't give away my secrets, you nincompoop!!

Jabra: <scared> Ahh! S-Sorry, Tsutsumi-san!