This house needs a clean

Start from the beginning

{The spell 'Scan' is loading...}

{...}

{Loading completed!}

Just then, the map showed hundreds of small brown dots was moving and scurrying in all sorts of places. They were in the ceiling, under the floor boards, within the walls...

'I guess it's a good thing that the bed isn't contaminated...'

Tatsuya had thought, he slowly made his way to the bed. He was only an inch away when the system alerted him.

{Warning! Something is flying towards the host!}

Alarmed Tatsuya instinctively looked back, it just so happen that, that "something" was already near him making it smack straight to his face.

"..."

It was silent for a moment before Tatsuya let's out a screech, he shook the roach away from his face which worked making it fall to the ground, with his quick reflex and instinct in control, he grabbed the nearest object near him.

He then proceeded to smash it down on the roach, several times... until his brain and heart could calm down.

"What's wrong!!"

Someone yelled before the door bursted open. It revealed Sato and Lily having worried expression on their faces.

It was at that very night, that Tatsuya had never felt so tired...
.
.
.
It was 8 in the morning, and the eldest two had left Tatsuya in the house to complete some task.

And that was when he asked the most important question to Lily.

"Well I mean... If you want too-"

"Lily! You can't just let a child clean up your own mess!!"

"I'm not making him too! He said he wanted to do it himself!"

Sato held the desire to roll her eyes at Lily, as he gazed down at the determined look Tatsuya was giving her.

"I really want to do it Sato-san."

Tatsuya said, he was probably unaware of the fact that his eyes were shining so much that it blinded the two.

Determination is a very scary thing.

Sighing, Sato allowed Tatsuya to do whatever he wanted, only if he didn't get hurt in the process. Sato had made a mental note to buy Tatsuya a gift to amuse himself during their unplanned stay here to keep the boy occupied.

Lily had also given him approval of cleaning her house, she didn't believe that Tatsuya would or could actually even clean her house, but anything to amuse the child while there not in the house, she even gave him cleaning tools that he needed.

Well sucks for them, since he was genuinely serious about the whole "cleaning your house" business.

When the two had left the house, that was when Tatsuya started working. He first wore protective clothing, before he went to the first room in the house.

Since he was the only one in the house, he can freely use his powers with no restriction.

He first started with casting a small ball of light, he directed it at the ceiling so it can light up the room.

Looking at the room, Tatsuya could guess that this was once a study room, it had a bookshelf in the middle filled with disordered books.

A long table in the middle that had all sorts of things placed on top, the chairs being sat on by rats, and some roaches.

The floor was no better, large circular carpet, was dirty beyond recognition, there were boxes everywhere, and all sorts of exotic stuff scattered on the floor.

'This house needs a clean...'

With a sigh he started to make his way in the messy floor. He had his map open and could see that there was supposed to be two glass windows besides the bookshelf.

He took out a trash bag from his space and begun picking up the tra- things scattered on the floor.
.
.
It took him half an hour just to get through the pile. But now that he had placed some things in the bag, the room looked cleaner than the first he came here, he could just organize everything inside later.

The boxes and books that were hiding the windows were also placed to the side, now revealing dirty curtains and a moss covered rusty windows, the glass having cracks and were fogging.

'Wow. The house is so filthy, even the house itself is fogging up the windows just so no one could see what's inside...'

Tatsuya brushed his thoughts away, and decided to open the first window. He had a slightly hard time opening it since the screws and handles were rusted, but it all worked out fine.

Now he had natural light passing through, which made it a little easier for him to clean up the mess.

Snapping his fingers the ball of light dissapers, and Tatsuya just went to the other window so that he could fill the century looking room with light.
.
.
It took him two hours just to arrange the things scattered all across the room, and place some questionable things in the trash bag.

But it was all worth it, since he finally get to see a somewhat decent, but not enough, clean room.

"*Sigh* This is the most unsatisfying, satisfying work I have ever done in both lives..."

Tatsuya mumbled as he gently took off the curtains from the window. He then placed it in a trash bag, and proceeded to do the same thing with the circular carpet.

{Warning! There is a presence nearing the house!}

The map apperead in front of Tatsuya, showing a white dot steadily approaching the house.

{2 meters away!}

{1 meter away!}

{The presence is now in the front door!}

Just then, the sound of a door opening entered Tatsuya's ears.

Tatsuya didn't bother, as he saw that it was a white dot. He instead focused on cleaning the room.

There were footsteps from outside, but it suddenly halted when it was nearing the room Tatsuya was on. Finally acknowledging the presence of the child, he turned to look back.

"Can I help you?"

Tatsuya asked, not bothered by the sudden intrusion. He saw that the said intruder had widen eyes, the boy had platinum blonde hair, and sandy blonde eyes.

Tatsuya saw that the boy had slightly flinched, a sign that the boy had probably already snapped back to reality, the boy tensed as he finally seemed to register that Tatsuya was in the house.

The boy let out a low growl, his eyes turning sharp, he got into a defensive position, never taking his eyes off Tatsuya's figure.

"Who are you?"