iv. "shes the past and you're our future"

Start from the beginning

"hey is everything okay?" eva came into the doorway of my room.

"yeah. just can't find my phone?" i replied with an annoyed look

"why are you so upset about your phone? ni'jah or any other person isn't your friend. you can't see them all the time." she spoke while kneeling down on the side of my bed.

i just sighed in response and continued reading a random book i found in my room.

"kiara. look at me." she spoke lowly but i ignored her request.

i then felt a hand assuming it was hers forcefully grabbing my chin to look up at her.

"listen to me when i speak to you." eva spat at me.

"for fucks sake. i could. i could've seen the people you were talking about before i walked into this fucking house!" i screamed at her before slamming the book on the bed before walking out of the room.

"kiara where are you going?" eva asked me but i slammed the door in her face.

"hi kie" salem waved with a smile but i cut her off.

"stay the FUCK away from me." i yelled before walking out of the house.

"kiara what's gotten into you?" eva yelled.

"you can't leave." eva said as she grabbed my wrist.

"eva. let me fucking go!" i started to say before she snapped her fingers.

"name?" she asked

"kiara." i sighed

"come back inside and we will speak about this." she requested as she pulled me back into the house.

i could see the other girls with confused looks on their faces as we entered the house.

[-]

"why did you try and leave?" eva asked me.

we we're currently in our e.u session again. i hated this place. i should've never came here but i was dumb enough to follow through.

"i want my phone. i don't even know what day it is anymore. what if i missed the festival and you never told me." i said before putting my face into my hands getting stressed.

"you haven't missed the festival. it's still a few days away." eva told me.

"why should i believe you?" i said to eva still having my face into my hands.

"is this about your dad? the one who's now dead because of your mother." eva asked as i looked up at her with a confused expression. knowing that i never told anyone that shit. how the fuck did she find out?

"h-how did you know?" i stuttered with tears swelling in my eyes.

"you told me two nights ago. you know.. you told me about your family and how you lost all contact with your siblings and your mother because of what she did." she spoke and my breathing became heavier.

"no. i never told you shit about that!" i screamed at her as i sobbed into my hands.

"you did though. you said that your mom is in prison for the murder of your father. and your siblings had to go live with your grandmother. this was after you turned eighteen so you've been moved out already." she said. i'm trying my best to process at what she's saying.

"why did you lie. i wanted you to tell me everything truthfully and you didn't. tell me the truth and you'll be free soon." eva spoke lowly as i looked up at her and sighed.

"i don't know. im not used to opening up to people so easily. i have very bad trust issues and." i said and wiped my tears that threatened to fall.

"i just couldn't live through my childhood again." i finished.

"when you say your childhood you mean the constant fights of your parents and having to protect your siblings in another room in case of anything happens? or am i missing something?"eva asked as she put a piece of my hair in her hands.

"that sums most of it." i said as i looked out the window and sighed.

"look at me." she spoke and i turned my head around to look at her.

"you're a worrier... just like ni'jah." she said as she looked me in my eyes with her light blue orbs staring right back at mine.

she then kissed me on my cheek and we stayed silent for a few moments.

a/n; i have lots of ideas for the ending but i don't want this book to be short. :(

thoughts and predictions (and ideas for the next chapter please😭)

w; 1230 <3