3. Depth

(ALSO., I forgot to mention that Yudai Imamura is not in this story! I'm very very forgetful, also he's irrelevant lol.)

The first selection has come to its end, unfortunately, the surviving players got to see Kira's ugly side and Ego getting pissed off at him.

Besides that, the surviving players were required to do physical training. Ego said the lowest-ranked person (Kasai), was going to get the hardest training yet.

The players were to get tested on Stamina, speed, and jumping abilities. Some of the players thought it was a joke but, it was not a joke.

"Jeez! I thought Kasai was supposed to have the hardest training, "A male with sharp teeth chuckled loudly as he watched Isagi and Igarashi struggle to keep up with the workouts. Some of the players glanced over at a very focused Kasai who was running like it was a piece of cake.

The guy with sharp teeth turned before his eyes widen and he frowned angrily. "What?! I thought you got off! I'm not letting you beat me!" Raichi immediately hopped on the treadmill and started to run again while throwing harsh glares at Kasai who paid no attention to him.

a quick change to Kasai's pov...

'I think 50 mins is a good time.'
When I hopped off the treadmill my body was sweating loads. I grabbed my water bottle and drank it quickly, the cold water glazing my throat comfortably.

"Haha! I win!" Shark teeth boy, who is also known as Raichi Jingo, yelled in my ear, "I'm the longest runner here! Suck it!" He cheered as mostly everyone shook their head.

I quickly walked away and headed toward where Isagi and Kuon, who I met earlier, were testing their jumps. "Ah, Kasai! You'll have to wait until I and Isagi finish then you can have a turn!" Kuon explained as he and Isagi get into their positions.

"one..two..three!" Kuon and Isagi immediately threw their arms back and then jumped. My eyes widen at how high Kuon could jump. "Nice! 68 cm!" Kuon cheered as sad Isagi got 30 cm.

"Here! Kasai, you turn!" Kuon got off with a smile. I immediately take my place, I squatted then threw my arms back to front while I used the balls of my feet to push off the ground. After a few seconds, I landed back into a squat softly.

"Woah! Kasai, you got 59 cm!" Kuon gave me a pat on the shoulder and Isagi looked at me with stars in his eyes as I strolled away toward the weights.

'How is he still ranked 300!'

A few feet away, bachira, kunigami, and Chigiri were talking.

"I couldn't help but notice how nicely defined Kasai's thighs are. So thick and strong." Bachira said while admiring Kasai doing deadlifts.
Kunigami and Chigiri stared at Bachira.

"They look like any other thighs," Kunigami replied as he stared at Kasai while curling weights.

"They do not! They look so soft and thick, I wish he could squeeze my head between them.." Bachira was practically drooling at the thought while Chigiri and Kunigami slightly blushed at the explicit image he imagined.

"Gosh, you have no filter!" Kunigami bonked Bachira on the head.

..

It was lunchtime. Blue Lock had a system that allowed players to only get side dishes based on their current rank.
Kasai was ranked three hundred, so his side dish was the worst thing someone could have, pickled radish, the one thing Kasai hates most in the world. 

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?!" Kasai groaned as he glared at the pickled radishes. Isagi and Bachira slightly giggled at the sight of Kasai staring at the pickled radish like it was his worst enemy.
Kasai sighed before taking a seat at an empty table and putting his pickled radish on the side.