he smirked, leaning down to attach our lips to each others again. he placed his hands on my breasts, caressing them. Then moving his huge hands down to my waist.

gripping it upon contact. he held me down to the bed. I couldn't get away if I tried. I don't want to anyway.

he let go to pull his boxers down fully. grabbing his dick, he pulled away from the kiss again. sliding his tip against my clit. "I made you this wet...and all I did was threaten you." he smiled. "..stop teasing." replied.

he chuckled before sliding it in slowly, I could feel every bit of him stretch me. "oh Gustavvv." I moaned, laying fully on to my back and Gripping the sheets.

his hands made its way to my waist again. he stroked slow, going out so just the tip was inside then slowly but roughly pounding right back into me, not even going deep yet.

"how could you leave me for so long." he spoke thru heavy breaths. he unhanded my waist to throw them around my neck once again. he gripped hard. so hard it was kinda hard to breathe. but for some reason it made everything feel 100x better.

-

I held my hands to his wrists. He leaned down so his mouth was close to my ear. "I came here to kill you y/n." he sped up his strokes, now going deep. a this point I couldn't even talk back let alone breathe properly from the choking.

"y/n...can you breathe." he chuckled. still stroking deeply, he gripped harder. "speak y/n..tell me if you can breathe...can you speak?." He said sarcastically.

~ he knows I can't ..HES LITERALLY CHOKING ME TO DEATH ~

"I...cant..." I squeezed his wrists. "gus..please."

he let go of my neck with one hand, the other still choking me out. he used his thumb to rub my clit. Closing my eyes from the overwhelming pleasure. I moaned loudly.

-

I could feel my orgasm coming on. at the same time I began getting lightheaded.
"don't cum y/n..not until I let you."

~ I cant even get a word in because he won't move his hand. why is he tormenting me ~

he rubbed my clit faster but slowed down his strokes again. I moaned more. my hands full on gripping his wrists now.

"I'm ..gonna-"

"If you cum I'll kill you."

not even a second after he whispered that into my ear, I came all over him.
I let go his wrists as my body became weak from the orgasm.

"aw.. I have to kill you now boo."he whispered.

still not stoping, nor moving his hands. he pounded deeply until he finally nutted inside of me. rolling my eyes back again from the feeling of his nut filling me up. I could also feel myself passing out.

"i -please ...gus."

my vision began to blur, my air leaving my lungs as I tried to fight his hands off my neck but it was no use.

"gu-..."

was the last thing to come out of my mouth before I was out cold.

black out.

-

I woke up feeling like I got hit with a hammer. this headache is horrible. at least I'm alive..and fully clothed. I groaned. sitting up. I could feel that I was moving.

where am I.

I opened my eyes to the sight of a road, ocean and the mountains and I was in a truck. well I'm glad I'm alive but what the fuck. I looked around, not to my surprise it was Gustav.

"where are you taking me gustav." I asked, my voice raspy.

~ he fucked my brains out then almost suffocated me... I should really try to kill him right now ..but I knew he wasn't gonna kill me by choking me anyway.. maybe he likes me too much.. ~

"you're my new assistant...since you can't give me my fucking money..and your pussy is too good for me to wanna kill you..you're gonna work for me." he looked at me and made a big toothy grin before turning back to the road.

~ I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or what ~

"I'd rather be murdered." I rolled my eyes, turning my body towards the door. I sighed looking out the window.

"aw.. well that's too bad y/n..you're stuck with me forever now." he chuckled.

~ fuccccckkkkkk ~

—-
Ty for reading 💕

—-Ty for reading 💕