The thing that confused me was that he wasn't even Targaryen but a... Velaryon.

King Aeron Velaryon.

I learned he wasn't a king, he was a consort to a regent queen, Queen Rhaenyra. The Black Queen. She was part of the dance of the dragons and it was sure that the Velaryons were part of that mess too.

I flip a few more pages until I come across a sketch. The paper was tore from the edges as if it was ripped out of a another book. The sketch was a male figure with sharp features in face and medium long, wavy hair. The way his eyes were drawn were deep and dark, their was no life in them. Just sketched in graphite.

I turned the piece of paper around and there was a paragraph written in Valyrian with a bright red tint. It said:

vaelyx velaryon -
"Issa se olvie issare hen perzys ānogār. Se tresy hen zōbrie dāria.
Se perzysāzma.
Se laesi hen balerion.
Se vēdros hen sīkudi nopāzmi.
Se targārien zaldrīzes.
Kessa ondor ōregon tegun se embar.
Lo issa naejot rēbagon, zyhon riñar se ōni pōja riñar ēva ziry qilōni iksis rōvēgrie naejot ōregon se perzys hen balerion."

*("He is the very being of fire and blood.
The son of the black Queen.
The Fireborn.
The eyes of Balerion.
The fury of the seven hells.
The Targaryen dragon.
He will reign land and sea.
If he is to pass, his fire will fall onto his children and onto their children until it finds he who is worthy to wield the fire of Balerion.")*

"Oh-" I whispered. I felt like started to realize what the paragraph meant by passing down the fire. The one I have right now. My power.

I believed that Aeron and Vaelyx related as father and son. Before I found the sketch, I read that Rhaenyra and Aeron had children. Eight to be exact. Many of them died in the Dance of dragons but at least some of them survived.

Although this letter had some details about the sketch, it didn't help completely. At least I know who was the first to have the fire powers like me.

"Vaelyx Velaryon..." I whispered his name under my breath.

With that name, I began search and study where ever that name had an appearance. He had connections to King Rhaenor the Golden as his brother and Aenys Velaryon. Aenys was Vaelyx's son who died by the hand of Baeron the Traitor, also a son of Vaelyx, moments after Aenys' coronation as King of Westeros.

That really was all I found of him. Only his family members and their titles, nothing talked about him having powers.

The only source I had was the paragraph.

I sighed and folded up and placed it inside my pocket.

Later, as dusk slowly to its place to turn the sky to bright orange and red, I laid down on my bed as I petted Aeros' head slowly. Then a loud knock came to my door, making Aeros alert by how urgent it sounded.

I quickly opened it revealing a cowering Sansa with a bruised cheek and wounded hand.

I frowned as I watched her meakly walking into my room.