XV

F I R E B O R N

F I R E B O R N

••••••••••••••

WOUNDED LITTLE BIRD

°•|°•|°•|°•|°•|°•|°•|°•

It has been two months since we had left the North, and I've been starting to miss it. It has been wild here at King's Landing.

Lord Stark has been having tensions with Jaime Lannister, causing him to be injured. Jaime then fled the city. The Queen has been trying to get answers about my cousins who supposedly are planning to take over a dothraki army.

King Robert had been in a hunting accident and hit by a wild boar, causing a slow death in bed. The legitimacy of his children were being questioned by Lord Stark. Joffery is now the new King.

It has just been wild.

For me, I have been keeping a low head. I don't show my face around the palace so often as I did before. It has mostly to do with my powers random outbursts. During the day.

It's unpredictable and I've almost gotten caught with my body radiating heat waves or my vein glowing fury red. Lord Stark said it was best for me to remain my time in my quarters.

He asked me if I had any other idea what was triggering it. Obviously, I had no idea.

At first, I thought it was the dreams- but Im starting to feel like it's something more. Like maybe...there is something about this castle that is triggering it.

So, I was going to do some searching.

I went to the scripture room and started to look for some information that could help me. I looked and looked until I came across an old book called "Zaldrīzes dāryssy"

Zaldrīzes dāryssy was High Valyrian that translated to Dragon Kings.

What this book could possibly contain are all the secrets storys of Targaryen Kings. I'm sure no one has ever paid attention to this book since it was written in an ancient dialect. When I opened the book to it's pages, it was also written in Valyrian.

If it wasn't for my mother, I don't think I would have been reading this book right now. She also insisted on me to learn High Valyrian.

I continued to flip pages and read. Many famous names appeared her like Aegon the conqueror (that was an obvious one) and Jaehaerys the great. But the one who had caught my eyes was one king that the book claimed to have had powers.