TWENTY SIX ; RETURN TO WOODSBORO

Start from the beginning

Sarah scoffed. "Named Ricky, who works at the video store."

"Its a homage."

Tom sat down on a prop. "Hey, what if the killer's Sidney Prescott?" He wondered. Tyson and Christopher both let out laughs. "I mean what the hell ever happened to her. She's probably off in the woods livin' like the fuckin' Unabomber, man." He sounded like he really believed what he was saying.

"That's so stupid." Christopher laughed again.

"Is it?" Joey said from beside him. Everyone turned to him, and he shrugged slightly. "I mean...Maybe its not Sidney Prescott, but...what about Billy Loomis and Stu Macher?"

"But they're innocent?" Sarah said from her chair, furrowing her eyebrows. "They just had that trial and everything, its what's sending Monty Lipton to the chair."

"Are they, though?" Joey raised an eyebrow. "I mean, if they were innocent, why'd they run off after Woodsboro? They wouldn't have done that unless they had something to hide, right?"

Christopher shook his head slightly. "Joe, you're starting to sound Tom." Joey gave him a look. "Okay, come on - Billy Loomis and Stu Macher? So nineties. Unoriginal. Besides, all of them - even Sidney Prescott and Molly Birist - were diagnosed with either depression, severe PTSD, or insomnia because of everything that's happened to them. You really think any of them would want to turn into what tried to kill them?"

Joey just shrugged again. "Maybe."

Christopher rolled his eyes. "Oh my fuckin' God,"

On the steps below them, Angelina spoke up anxiously. "I'm starting to see why Winona Ryder and Tori Spelling and everyone else didn't want to come back." She muttered.

"Guys," sighed Sarah. "This was about Cotton." She told them. "We're not in any danger."

" 'We are not in any danger,' says Candy, page fifteen." Tyson read from his script, causing Sarah to glare over at him.

"I don't see you leavin'." She said.

Tyson scoffed, looking at her over his shoulder. "You think serious black actors my age can just throw away jobs? It's all a business now! They got Usher doing Pinter off-Broadway. L.L. Cool J's Shakespearin' in the park!"

"Maybe it's not meant to be." Angelina said quietly.

"Not meant to be?" Tom questioned. "You win that talent search for the new Sidney, fifty thousand girls and they pick you. You gotta be praying this movie keeps going!"

Angelina glared back at him. "Of course I am, but not at the expense of people's lives."

"Oh," Tom laughed. "Cue the violins, right?"

Tyson and Christopher laughed with him slightly, but the other three stated silent. Whether they wanted to admit it or not, they all knew something was about to happen. Something bad.

 Something bad