EIGHTEEN ; SIR RANDALL

"Alright. Let's just assume the killer is repeating Woodsboro-" Gale cut herself off as her phone started ringing.

It hadn't taken long for Molly, Randy and Dewey find Gale and Joel. They were sitting under a pavilion, and Gale had been tapping her foot impatiently. Almost immediately, Gale started asking Dewey and Randy questions.

Gale picked up her phone and answered, irritation in her voice. "Yes?" Pause. "I'll have to call you back." She quickly closed it.

"That doesn't explain Molly's attack." Dewey said. "Molly wasn't killed in Woodsboro. That wasn't even their plan."

Randy, sitting next to Molly who had her arms crossed, shrugged. "Wasn't for a lack of trying."

"Besides," Molly muttered. "I did get attacked. Only once. And they let me go. Just like last night."

"The killer's trying to finish what was started." Randy said. "Sidney was stabbed, and should have bleed out back in Woodsboro. She was supposed to die. She's the one the killed really wants to gut."

Molly looked over at Randy with a face of disgust. "Ew..." she muttered.

"Well, Sidney's under protection, right?" Gale asked.

"Yeah." Dewey said.

Gale's phone rang again, and she picked it up, answering more aggressively this time. "What?! Tell Bob I'll call him back!" She ended the call.

"When'd she start smoking?" Dewey asked, leaning towards Molly and Randy. He was regarding the cigarette Gale was holding in her hand.

"Ever since those nude pictures on the internet." Randy answered.

Gale rolled her eyes. "It was just my head." Then she grumbled. "It was Jennifer Aniston's body."

Molly's mouth fell open in surprise. "Really?" She mouthed. Gale nodded. Molly sighed. "Damn." She muttered to herself, looking upset. The boys - including Joel - gave her a look.

"Anyway, you're forgetting something!" Gale said, getting everyone back on track. "In Woodsboro there was more victims before the homestretch." She took a breath. "Tatum," Dewey glanced away. "my cameraman, Himbry-"

"Hey, time out!" Joel cut Gale off, waving his hands. "See, I don't need to be hearing about no dead cameraman, alright? Now, I'm warning you guys: I am a verb away from vacatin' these premises. Now, I'm gonna go get me some coffee, some donuts, Prozac, see if I can find some crack, Special KX, not Malcom," Joel stood up as he ranted on. "and I'll be back when you guys start talkin' about something more Saved-By-The-Bell-ish. Alright?" He looked down at everyone before turning and walking off.

Dewey furrowed his eyebrows. "He seems a little shakey."

Gale glanced back at Joel's retreating form, shaking her head. "Don't worry about him. If the killer is following a pattern, then maybe we can figure out who's next."

"I wouldn't follow the killer's pattern." Dewey said. "We were all involved in Woodsboro. Could be any one of us.

"Okay, so, what do you wanna do, bonehead?" Gale said in annoyance. "You just wanna sit here and wait and see who drops next?"

Dewey shot her a look. "Well, I don't know..." He paused as Gale's phone started ringing again. "...Phonehead!"

Molly slowly looked over at him, narrowing her eyes in a "what the fuck was that?" sort of way.

Fed up with the constant ringing of the phone, Randy quickly picked it up and answered, anger filling his tone of voice. "Gale's not here!"

"I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" Replied a gravelly, deep voice. "You four look deep in thought." Randy's eyes slowly widened and his mouth hung open.