chapter 9

(nailea's pov)
nailea: ok guysss, are you guys ready??" jackie: yeah!!! wooo" chris: yeah i actually kinda like their music" matt: yeah she made all of us listen to their songs" amber: i love their songs" andy: alright hoes to the car" nick: wait who's missing??" madi: meee" andy: you guys are fake asf to forget about my bae, i'd never forget you bae" madi smiled amber: wait isn't the concert not until 7?" nailea: yeah but sie told us to go really early" amber: um ok"

(in security)
jeff: who are you guys? why are you guys back here?" matt was driving, amber was in the passenger seat,i was in the middle seat, nick and andy on each side and jackie, madi and chris in the back. amber: you see we should've gotten here at the regular time" she said while rolling her eyes i went more front nailea: hey jeff they are with me" jeff: omg hey nai, right this way, you guys could park right there, in fact why don't mark park it for you" nailea: aww thanks jeff" jeff: no worries miss hemmings" we all got off nailea: bye jeff" jeff: see ya miss hemmings" andy: damn they really treat you like a princess nai" nailea: i wouldn't say that" john: hey miss hemmings" nailea: hey john" john: miss hemmings entered the gate safety" john said in his walkie talkie, then he opened the door nailea: thanks john" john: you're welcome miss hemmings" we walked in will: hey miss hemmings, right this way" calum: NAI!!!" he ran up to me and hugged me nailea: hey cal" luke: you do realize you are a lot older than her right cal?" calum: she's like my little sister,and i haven't seen her in a long time" a girl cleared her throat calum: oh nai, this is my girlfriend brandy, brandy this is my little sis nailea" nailea: hii nice to meet you, you're soo pretty" brandy: nice to meet you too, and thank you so are you" i hugged her nailea: oh this is chris,nick,andy,jackie, madi, matt and amber" i said while pointing at each of them, i hugged the rest michael: oh so you are chris, the t swift hater" crystal: mike calm down" chris: hi sir i don't hate her anymore, nai made me listen to all her songs and made me listen about all her past relationships" michael: oh..my..god that's my girl" i laughed we socialized a bit other than amber and matt, they were all wrapped up on each other. ashton: so nai how's danny boy" matt finally paid attention nailea: he's doing he's been practicing a lot for his up coming tour" matt: why didn't he come?" nailea: he was busy with rehearsals, but he sends his hellos" i said the last part the luke,the guys and sierra. sierra: aww tell him we send hellos as well" luke: and might i add that he has a voice of an angel, wow i've never realized how many things we have in common" i laughed chirs: nai could we take pictures please, for the photo dump" nailea: sure chris"

@naileahemmings✔️