Deciding on a nursary and name for the baby/ reminicing about old times

Leahs pov
Today we're choosing a bursary and name for our baby boy, it's a weekend of football so I can look after jords. The WSL is going really well,we're curantly in first place, six points ahead of man United in second. I fell jordan wake up I kiss her and say " babe todays the day we decide on a nursery and name for our baby boy, I've got a few ideas but you might have some different ones".we write up a joint list of nursery and name options.

Nursary options 
Football themed
Just one collar all around
Space themed
Red and white for arsenal and lionesses

Names
James
Callum
Sam
Dennis
Aaron

We discuss it for a while and decide football themed for the nursary and James for the name. Now we need to buy the clothes and stuff to go in, we order some of it online and decide to go shoping for the other stuff. We have a few posters and signed shirts already we hang up in the nursary, it's looking really good. I'm so glad we agreed 9n the theme and name.

Jordan's pov
Later me and Leah are in the sofa cuddled up watching a movie, Leah pauses the movie kisses my belly and says " James me and your mummy already love you so much and won't ever let anything bad happen to you". I kiss her and say " now that was just too cute babe", she pulls me into her arms and says " you should now about being cute when I first me you I thought god she's hot". I laugh and say " I thought the same but didn't say anything because of the age difference and neither of us were out yet, I also didn't want to ruin our friendship, I still remember the first time I came round yours". She laughs and says ":you were so nervous to meet my mum and siblings it was adorable", I say" I was bricking it, it was the first time I met them and I wanted to make a good impression,as you're friend at first but it soon turned into more, Leah i knew I had feelings for you when we won the fa cup in 2016 and I never thought in a million years you'd fell the same way". Leah takes my hand and says " of course I did jord, you gave me the confidence to come out and i knew I loved you after we won the WSL , like you I was so scared to ruin our friendship".