Chapter 11 - Hide and Seek 3/4

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Okay, so you hadn't won the first round of Hide and Seek-but that's fine. You still had two more chances to win, you just had to be more sneaky and even more discreet.

Now it's time to start the second round, you are the seeker this time and you definitely were going to win. No doubt about it.

Moondrop seems like the type of guy who would hide in plain sight just because he's cocky and thinks hell win either way. That's where hes wrong.

You turned around to face a wall and began counting down from thirty seconds.

"Twenty nine, twenty eight, twenty seven..."
As you began counting, you could hear the small pitter patter of tiny feet running around, trying to find a hiding spot quick.

You tried to listen for the heavy thumps of Moondrops footsteps while you counted, but it seemed like he was invisible. You didnt hear any of his footsteps-from the time the game started to right now. Maybe he already found a hiding spot?

Time was slowly wisping away and most of the footsteps were now silent.

"Eleven, ten, nine, eight..."
Your voice rang throughout the entire daycare, making sure everyone could hear you so if they hadn't already found a hiding spot, they still had a fair chance to do so soon.

"Five, four, three, two, one! Ready or not, here I come!"
You shouted.

The daycare is silent. Dead silent.

It's slightly scary to be standing here alone, waiting for something to happen. It feels like the climax part in a scary movie, when the chilling music builds up and you're just waiting in tense fear for the jump scare to happen.

You glance around for a little while and spot Dany first, then Charley, and then the ginger haired boy-Easten.

The four of you walked around, trying to find any others. You told them about the fact that you needed to find Moondrop before the rest and they all agreed to help you find him.

Dany was looking over by one of the play structures, Charley was looking over in the ball pit, and Easten was looking for Moondrop around the play area (where there are blocks, dolls, stuffed animals, etc.).

You were looking in the parts the kids weren't allowed to-the restricted areas.

You had already checked the desk and the back storage room, the only spot you would think to look in next would be Sundrop and Moondrops room upstairs.

You had a feeling that Moondrop wouldn't be hiding in there, but there is always that 1% out of one hundred that he could be up on the balcony.

You began to make your way towards the door that said, 'employees only' and led up to the boys room. On the way, you found around 3 more children just hiding behind things.