𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

Start from the beginning

I felt like an idiot because I know for a fact this is being televised. "Get her up!" Brie orders her minions, they pull me up off my feet.

She then throws me against the crates, I groan in agony as my neck throbs in pain.

"Brie Bella, along side Summer Rae, Alicia Fox and Layla ambushed Kristal Marshall!" Michael Cole says.

"Why would they do this, especially before NIkki's match?" Jerry questions. "It's very clear that The Bella's are threatened by Kristal so they want to take out the problem."

"But let's be honest, Kristal has been antagonising the Bella's in the recent weeks, they are only defending themselves, getting even." Jerry comments.

"Michael who has Kristal been in any way intimidating, Kristal has been a power house and they can't handle it so they decide to attack her so they have a better chance of gaining the title."

"Well we will find out if Kristal can compete later tonight as their match is coming up very soon."

"Ow ow!" I groan as the medics try to sit me up. "Kristal you need to go to the hospital." Seth voices. "No! I'm going to compete in this match." I snap at him. "Look at you, even your neck is turning purple, you need to go to the hospital." Dean chimes in. "No! Just help me up."

Roman runs up to us and pushes his way through the group of medics and referees. "Are you okay?" He asks, I scoff at him. "Now you care but when Randy violated me, where were you?"

"I'm sorry Kris-." I didn't let him finish, tonight is too important to get distracted. "I don't want to hear it! I got a match right now so I need to go."

"Kristal, as a friend I'm telling you, you can't compete in this match." Dean says. "Thank you for your concern but I'm competing, I need to prove myself, they won't get away with this and I'm sure of that." I hug Dean before slowly making my way to the gorilla.

"Kristal? Are you sure you want to do this?" Vince asks. "Yes, I want to do it." I nod, he hands me my belt and signals me to go to the curtain.

I wait for my theme song to come on before walking out of the curtains to the ramp.

NIKKI BELLA VS KRISTAL MARSHALL
DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
PAYBACK 2014

I am a star in any room that I stand in I am a stand out you just my stand inThese bitches copy my homework That's what they hand inThat's why I'm private like the airports I land in

I am a stand out you just my stand in
These bitches copy my homework
That's what they hand in
That's why I'm private like the airports I land in

I raise my title up in the air, the crowd cheers as I point at the Bella's who were stunned to see me standing before them.

I slowly make my way down the ramp, touching the fans outstretched hands and waving at the fans.

I climb up onto the steps walk on the apron, Nikki shots me a dirty look, I blow her kiss before doing my signature middle splits and slide into the ring.

Brie looked a bit embarrassed, she didn't think I would make it, but surprise bitch, I'm here.

I hand the referee the belt, Nikki eyes the belt as he raises it in the air.

He then hands it to the ring announcer, he signals them to ring the bell.

We circle each other around the ring, waiting for one of us to make a move. "Get out of here!" The referee yells, I turn around to see Brie on the apron holding my belt, I walk up to her to grab it but she pulls me into a kiss.

I push her away in disgust, but I was met with a right hand to the face.

Nikki then proceeds to pull me up on my feet and sets me up for the rack attack.

She then pins me

She then pins me.

One

Two

Three!

"Here is your winner and the new divas champion, Nikki Bella!"

Even though I couldn't hear a thing, I knew I had lost my championship, but surprisingly enough I wasn't sad or upset.

I couldn't.

I knew that my neck problems were going to get worse, and this match made it very clear to me, very real... that my time in WWE has come to an end.

I could only hear that eerie white silence, I could tell that the fans were disappointed, many were pointing at Nikki as she struts away from the ring.

When NIkki's music cut, all I could hear was clapping, the crowd offered me a standing ovation. The referee and two of the medical staff help me up.

"Are you okay?"

"Take me to the hospital."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───