ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

"What does he mean an hour!" Lainey yells as I rush to my closet and try to find something decent to wear. I have to look good for the pictures.

___

●○

Liked by FlorencePugh, Madelyncline , LaineyPierce and 30,935,295 others@JaylinHale:New alien sighting👽

@JaylinHale:New alien sighting👽

view all 20,957,985 comments

@usersa:baes together??

@FlorencePugh:Mother and father fr
@JaylinHale: Don't even

@Enews:On a date?
@LaineyPierce:Kys

@Jaylin'seyebrow:Con😭😭gratu😭😭lations😭😭😭

@Gethitbyacar:THE CAPTION-

@Timmyt:wyd with my man girl🤨

____

"What is that?" I ask Timothée pointing to an odd shaped cow.

"That's a fish." He huffs. Timothée is in a bad mood once again. "Why does the fish have legs then?" I ask "ask the person who painted it." He rolls his eyes.

"But it was made in 1845." I respond "sucks." He says and walks away from me.

He always has a stick up his ass.

"This is boring." I say. We've been looking at paintings that look alike for the past hour. He seems fascinated in them.

"No it's not." He says. "Yes it is." I reply. "Whatever you say, mon amour." He smirks.

"Don't call me that."

"Why not?" He asks "because." I shake my head and narrow my eyes at him "you don't like the name anymore?" He asks me.

"I never did." He chuckles.

"putain." I smirk, he looks slightly amused "I see you've been practicing your French, Mon Amour." I smack his arm.

"What's with you and calling me a whore?" He asks "Calling you by your name?" I say innocently.

He laughs.

"You hungry?"

____

Today wasn't as bad as the "date" we had last time.

"Why did you act like it didn't happen," Timothée draws me out of my thoughts, "What are you talking about?" I said.

I knew exactly what he was talking about.

He clenches his Jaw. "Glad to see you haven't changed." He lays down the bill money and walks away.

Fuck.