sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

I look into the mirror smoothing out my outfit. "You look so good!" Mads squeals "My hoe is all grown hoe," Lainey says "She my hoe, hoe," Florence says.

 "You look so good!" Mads squeals "My hoe is all grown hoe," Lainey says "She my hoe, hoe," Florence says

Stank whore🤮🤢
Come outside.
Read

"he told me to come outside." I tell the girls. I somehow convinced them not to dress like men and stalk me at the restaurant.

"Can we walk you out?" Florence says "Hell no," I say grabbing my purse.

I look in the mirror to make sure I look decent. For the paparazzi photos.

"Byeee I love you guys," I say while walking out of the hotel room.

I see Timothee aggressively texting on his phone looking impatient. Once he sees me he drops his phone and unlocks the car. "Took you long enough." he complains.

"I was making sure I looked good for the pictures." I rolled my eyes he scoffed and drove off.

Most of the card ride was silent with tension. No words were shared. Timothee seemed to be in a bad mood over something, he was probably going to be grumpy this whole dinner.

"So where are we going?" I ask trying to break the silence. "To get food." he responds in a blank tone. "What type of food?" I ask. "The type you eat." Well.

"Why are you in such a mood?" he scoffs yet again. "I'm not in a mood." he lies. "yea, okay," I roll my eyes.

The car comes to a stop "We're here." He hops out of the car leaving me behind. How kind. I feel sympathy for the girls he takes on actual dates.

I hurry up and get out of the car trying to keep up with his fast paste. Once he reaches the door a few steps behind him comes me. He actually shows some manners and holds the door open for me.

"A table for two, please." He says. They walk us to our table.

Timothee choose the perfect place for the paparazzi to get photos. A table on the balcony.

Once we get out menus I realize it's a pizza place.

"What do you want?"He asks still in his grumpy mood. " I don't know, what do you want?" I respond. "I don't care get what you want." He says.

"Well I don't know what to get. You pick." I say. He sighs. "Are you sure you're okay?" ask "I'm fine, now just pick a fucking pizza." he says.

"Just because you got something going on doesn't mean you gotta take it out on me." I say. I'm tired of his shitty adittude.

Most people are lucky they even get a date with me.

He rolls his eyes.

The rest of the dinner was silent. Till my phone started going off. A notification from Enews.

ENEWS A source tells us Actor Timothée Chalamet and actress Jaylin Hale have been report to be on a date at a local restaurant arguing. Multiple people said they saw Jaylin yelling at Timothée
🔄25.3k ❤️51.7k 💬5.76k

view all replies...

@Jaylinswifey:Damn can y'all leave them alone

@Crowns:HA @User3847 BITCH U OWE MY 10 DOLLARS

@usera:are they dating?

@CHAHA:DID I READ THAT RIGHT

@Timmyt:ENEWS WHY ARE YOU LYING HES LITERALLY IN MY BED RN SLEEP

@user2948:Why she yelling at my man for
↳@Jaylinismybae:Bitch bye he ovi did something to her.

@timotheeismine:Who she think she yelling at
↳@LaineyPierce:Girl what are you gonna do hop out the screen?

@Bonesandall:Some people don't have to agree on everything☺️
↳@LaineyPierce:Theyre def getting fired☺️

"Oh my God." I say Timothée looks up from his pizza "what?" He asks.

I put the phone in front of his face showing him the post. Once he finished reading it he sighs.

"We're getting fired."