the galla

Nick’s POV

I waited standing alone in a corner in hopes, to meet my fiance, here at the galla, the one I gave the family hairloom ring to. “You two know well i already have someone”

“Yeah- i  mean you ran off with the hairloom, and came back smiling, so im guessing you asked ur little princess to marry you anf got a yes” mother said, fixing my tie.

“Yeah, i did mother, im hopping to see him here tonight” id say looking down to see.. Amilia in the damn dress i got for my princess. “Im gonna kill that girl i sware”

“Amilia? The one who really wants to wed?”  father asked rising a brow, “why she looks bueatifuol in that gone”

“Thats the dress i gifted to my lover … to wear tonight”  Id huff in a replie.

“Son- you should just let him go and marry his sister.. Get the hairloom back” mother sujsted.

“I rather hang myself. I'm not into females” sapnap snarkly said bad.

I walked down the stairs  and rounded the corner to get some drink 'I dont even wanna be here, I rather be off somewhere screwing My fiance'

Loud noises told me something was up so I went to go see what it was, a drink in my hand. A black limo was pulling up as someone got out and rushed to open the door. Out stepped a figure in a beautiful dress. I squinted my eyes seeing a hickey on their neck and I instantly dropped my drink, rushing to meet them.

“Clay!” I said embracing my fiance.

He giggled, “Fancy seeing you again Prince Nick!”

I watched as he curtsied to me and I laughed before grabbing his hand and kissing the ring on his finger. He smiled and i grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. There were gasps of suprise as people watched me pull him inside. Everyone though he was beautiful… I grabbed one of his hands and his waist before starting to dance with him. Soon enough, there were couples all around us… God is it good to be dancing with my love again…

-