Remarriage

A/n:if there's u/ ur still here as a sapnap action it's ment to say me! Blame me and the editors

|

Dream's pov again :')

I watched as my dad was getting ready the day of the wedding.

"Clay come help me now!!" My father snapped and i rushed to go help him

He was just blabbing about how beautiful my stepmother was and how pretty her two daughters are. I was quiet and didn't care. I don't want a new stepmother, and definitely not two snobby stepsisters. I looked down and he put his hand on my shoulder before sighing.

"Clay... We both have to move on from your mother and sister's death."

I pushed his hand away, "maybe i want mama back! I don't want a stepmother and stepsisters!"

My dad just sighed and walked out, leaving me in the room alone. Tears ran down my face as I just curled up in the corner. I knew prince Nick was going to be at the wedding... I got up and sniffled before rubbing my eyes. I walked out of the room and walked to my soon to be stepsisters. Amelia, the oldest just rolled her eyes at my presence while Alyssa, the youngest smiled and waved at me. I looked away and sniffled.

"What do you want clay?" Amelia asked in a rough tone.

I looked at her and didn't answer so she roughly smacked me.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" She yelled.

"AMELIA!!" Alyssa yelled before shoving amelia away.

I stood there as tears poured down my face before just running away only to bump into prince nick.

"Clay?" Nick asked only to catch me to where it looked like he dipped me.

When both him and I realized the pose we were in, we went bright red. We started laughing and he let me go. He smiled and gently gave me a hug.

"Everything alright?" He asked softly for me to nod.

"Just dealing with stepsiblings but I'm fine" I mumbled.

He looked at me picking me up, he seems to do so alot, ¨if you say so princess¨ hed joke as he nuzzled and put me down.

I blushed a bit and looked away, trying to hid my blush, as he put a hand on my chin and made me face him.

"Flustered much?" He crooned softy.

"W-What? N-no!" I said as my older step sister amelia walked in.

"Clay what are yo- EEK PRINCE NICK! I mean- Hello prince nick." She said while curtsying.

¨hello there¨ he said leaning back on the wall his glaze lightly on the the blondie.

"Apologies for my careless stepbrother." She shot a glare at me.

¨careless? Id hardly call him that¨ he replied giveing a cold glare to the girl, ¨thats no way to speak to others lady amilia¨

"I still apologize Prince nick."

I just stared and then started walking away only for nick to grab my hand.

He seemed to just hold it for a bit giving me a soft 'im here if you need me smile' before letting go. I blushed hard and rushed away before just hiding somewhere i know and having a small panic.

'Omg omg omg-' i thought to myself.

I went silent as I heard a door open and almost screamed when Nick poked me.

He started laughing, "Am i scary?"

"YES DONT DO THAT AGAIN!" I gently shoved him as He sat down next to me, still laughing.

¨öuch that hurt princess¨ the prince joked.

I started laughing and leaned into him, feeling happier, "h-how did you e-escape the witch?"

¨she cant keep me anywhere the royalgaurd would do something¨ he replied/.

I hid my face in his neck, "okay then"

Hed smile and put his arm around me, ¨you seem comfortable around me¨

"I do feel comfortable- It's like you know how to calm me down when I'm upset." I mumbled.

¨luckly me¨ he said softly messing with my hair.

I just nuzzled the prince and smiled a bit.

The prince rested his eys partly at looked at you, ¨i dont understand how ur father picked that nasty woman-¨ hed say his hair slightly among his hair.

I nodded before sighing, "she's horrible.."

¨she wants me to marry the shebitch but uhh unlikely -¨ he said, mans was gay, and his parents knew that.

"My dad wants me to be just like him... But I dont want to... I want to marry someone I've loved for a long while..."

I felt his hands move down to my thighs a bit and I hid my face in his neck, going red.

¨i get that felling to¨ hed start to rub my thighs.

I blushed more and nuzzled him, "Nick... remember how long we've been friends... now think about who might like have a crush on you okay...? When you've figured out who it is... Tell me..."

¨oh darling you blind if you dont think ur crush knows¨ hed peck my neck.

I blushed and nuzzled his neck, "so you know...? Uhm... How do you feel about it...?"

Hed hum, ¨hed happily do you and not ur shitty sisters¨

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, nuzzling his neck more, "o-okay"

The prince kissed my forehead, ¨babyboy~¨

My cheeks went bright red and I looked up at him, "Y-ye-" I got cut off as he softly kissed me.

Nick seemed to move me on his lap as the kiss slowly continued.

I slowly closed my eyes and kissed back, my cheeks going even more red.

Soon the prince broke it smirking, ¨the wedding starts soon unless youd like to ditch and take it further?¨

"N-nick! I-i c-can't do t-that! M-my dad w-wants me to do t-this! A-and we're only like 10!"

¨im older bt a yeat then you luv. But yeah~maybe in the future¨ hed smirk holding me close.

I nuzzled him and closed my eyes, "Can't we just stay here and fall asleep..?"
-