Nino: No, don't listen to her. Wear whatever kind of clothes you want.

Me: Sure...?

Fuutarou and I walked out of their house.

Fuutarou: What's all that about?

Me: Beats me.

I answered as we walked to the elevator. We got into the elevator and pressed the lobby button and waited.

As soon as we got out of the building, suddenly Fuutarou noticed something.

Fuutarou: I forgot my wallet.

Me: You're kidding me.

Fuutarou: Just wait here as I go take it.

Me:*sighs* Sure.

He turned around but the automatic door didn't budge.

Fuutarou: Oh, right. Self-locking. What a pain.

Me: Just put their suite number on that control panel over there.

Fuutarou: I know that.

Me: I'll wait for you over there.

Fuutarou: Got it.

I walked to a bench situated near the entrance and sat down. After about 10 minutes of waiting, someone greeted me.

Itsuki: (L/N)-kun, you're still here?

Me: Oh, you're back. Well, to answer your question, I'm waiting for Fuutarou. He left his wallet in your suite and went to get it.

Itsuki: I see. Well, have a nice day.

She said and went into the building. And five minutes later, Fuutarou still wasn't here.

Me: Why the hell he is still not here?

Then, another familiar voice greeted me.

Ichika: Oh, (Y/N)-kun.

Me: Hey. How's work?

Ichika:*smiles* Good. What are you doing here, anyway?

Me: Waiting for Fuutarou. He left his wallet in your suite but it has been 15 minutes since then.

Ichika: Maybe he ran into problem. Wanna go check him out?

Me: Sure.

I stood up and walked into the building with Ichika. We entered the building and Ichika pressed the button to her floor.

Ichika: Wow, (Y/N)-kun. I'm surprised you still don't have a girlfriend.

She said poking my right bicep with her index finger.

Me: They're just a bit bigger than normal.

Ichika: Still, you should be able to attract at least one or two girls.

After a few seconds, the door opened and before we could walk out, we saw Itsuki was about to walk in.

Itsuki: You're here. That saves me the trouble.