The Quintuplets

The Next Day
Lunch Break
Cafeteria
(Y/N) POV

Fuutarou: Come on, my first session with her is today.

Me: Okay, okay, now show me where is that Itsuki girl.

I said while taking my food from the canteen lady. Fuutarou looked around as we walked away from the counter.

Fuutarou: There!

I looked at the direction he was looking and saw a girl with long hair bringing a tray of food. I just saw her back, though.

Me: Go call for her and I'll do the talking. But you'll have to apologize yourself.

Fuutarou: Right.

He started to approached Itsuki but then stopped midway.

Me: Hmm?

I walked closer to him and saw that the Itsuki had already sat with her friends. Ichika was there too.

But now that I have seen her face, I realized that she had the same face as Ichika.

Me: Twins?

Itsuki noticed Fuutarou and gave the latter a smug grin.

Itsuki: Sorry, it's full here.

Fuutarou quickly turned around.

Fuutarou: Let's go, we can talk to her later.

He was about to walk away but...

Me: Ah, Ichika-san. Fancy meeting you here.

Ichika turned around and smiled after seeing me.

Ichika: Oh, (L/N)-kun.

She noticed Fuutarou.

Ichika: Is that your friend?

Me: Yeah. He wants to talk to Itsuki-san but it seems he's too shy to call for her.

Fuutarou: H-Hey!

Ichika: I see.

She turned around and faced Itsuki.

Ichika: Itsuki, your friend is calling for you~

Itsuki looked at us for a few seconds before looking back at her food.

Itsuki: If you want to talk to me then come here.

Me: There. Now go, buddy.

Fuutarou hesitated for a second.

Itsuki: Well, if you don't want to-

Fuutarou: S-Sorry about yesterday! It's entirely my fault!

There was a moment of silence between Fuutarou and Itsuki. Everyone that was sitting at the same table as Itsuki and Ichika turned to us.

Me: What the hell? Quintuplets?

Itsuki: Yesterday, I asked you to teach me since you got a perfect score for your exams but you insulted me instead. I forgive you, I already have a tutor, so forget my request.