𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎

Start from the beginning

His symptoms were getting worse and worse as the months progressed, his mother didn't want to take him to a doctor because she didn't want Kamil to end up in the same predicament as his father.

Alice still wanted to get her grandson help.

Kamil wasn't sure what the voices were, they said mean things to him, they said things that made him dwell on for hours, they said not to trust others and that's what he does.

Sometimes he listens to the voices, but his Momo always was reminding him to not listen to them, try his best to tune them out.

"What I tell you?" She reminded him.

Kamil sighed, "Don't listen to tha weird voices." He whispered but she still heard him.

She hummed and gave him a hug and kiss on the forehead, "Yup, just ignore it, baby." She creased his back, "And when you get back, I'll help you with your homework. Okay, suga?" Alice smiled at him.

Kamil nodded his head and smiled cheekily at the fact he got permission to go outside, "Ok, I love you, Momo." The boy muttered quietly in response.

Pulling out of her embrace and walking to the front door, "I love you too, Anzio. Be safe and be back before the street lights come on, suga!" She said.

The boy grinned, "Okay!" Knowing he probably was going to end up doing the opposite, and left out out of her home.

The warm air blowing against the boy skin, today the fifteen year old wore a black T-shirt and black baggy jeans that he had no business wearing but they were his with black Puma slides on his feet.

Walking in the direction of the park and checking his surroundings, it was dangerous around this side of town, especially because it was petty beef that was going on between different gangs at the moment.

The block was overly hot, by cops and the oppositions.

If you were smart, you would be aware of everything once you leave your home.

"Yoo YoungBoy. Whea you been at, li' ponta?!" One of the old head yelled in the fifteen year old direction. The buff man who was covered in tattoos, he smoking a Black & Mlid and standing stood on his porch while others were being loud and standing on his porch, and music coming from a bust-up stereo.

Kamil tipping his head at the man, "'Sup, Vine. I been at school and shit!" He responded loud enough for the man to hear him.

Devine chuckled, "When you on yo way back dis way, come inside I got anotha pack for you, li' gangsta!" Devine said, exhaling the smoke from his nose and bringing the tobacco to his two-toned lips.

"A'ight, OG!" Kamil replied as he crossed the street.

Kam was the youngest 'youngin' to roam the streets but he was respected because of his father who was infamously killer in the streets.

Karter had his own gang whom were more than loyal when it came to Karter.

Plus, at the age of 9 kam proved to everyone on the Nawfside that he was not joke, and the OG's always spoke to him and made sure he was straight.