𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Ignore any mistakes ༒.

𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐙𝐈𝐎 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘮'𝘴 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩-𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭" 𝐊𝐀𝐌 "

𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐙𝐈𝐎 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘮'𝘴 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩-𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭
" 𝐊𝐀𝐌 "

||

'Tha damn principal office again.' Kamil thought in disbelief.

The seventeen year old boy couldn't help but huff and slouch in the chair he sat in, staring down at his bruised knuckles and glancing over at his mother who was conversing with the Principal.

This time Kam was in the office for fighting with this boy who spoke out his neck towards him, calling him the F word, a (Faggot), and he despised that word.

Kamil took being disrespect seriously, he would put any in their place for disrespecting him, he especially hated when folks spoke on his openly sexuality, he didn't even get that mad when they spoke on his mental illness.

But Kamil still hated getting called the weird boy, he wasn't weird, and he was going to prove it.

They thought it was funny to call him the 'weird kid' or 'crazy kid' and a 'faggot', he wasn't neither of those things but one of them, he was gay and proud about it.

The only reason why they call him them things because they knew it could get him out of his character, they knew he doesn't have the right screws in his head and still tried him.

Kamil lost them screws a long ass time ago.

It felt like Kamil was going to defend himself against the whole world, everyone in this high school seemed to irk Kamil nerves.

He was the quietest person in the school, and people always wanted to mess with him like he was messing with them.

They were the weirdos, not him.

Mr. Johnson sighed, "Miss Gaulden, his grades dropped from B's to now F's. Teachers been worrying about how he's been doing lately, seeing he's been sleeping in all of his classes."

"He's been racking up more and more absences than any other student, and on various occasions he's been seen leaving school."

"He might be expelled, at this rate." Mr. Johnson pushed his glasses up against his nose bridge.

Kamil allowed his head to drop down as he felt holes burn through the side of his head, "Kamil, come on man." His mother, Ruth said disappointedly.