「1」Seems Awfully Suspicious...

(G's POV is temporarily back in this chapter until it will switch over)

After some time later...

I was still curious on where 1 has been, despite half an hour that he has been away from us at the Pizza Party. Maybe he could have been at least busy with something and didn't come back today? After all, who knows?

"Yo, who wants to play a game of truth or dare?" J started off with an offer for everyone. They shouted out "ME!" And "Me, Please!", and yet I'm one of them.

"Ahah, Alright then!" J chuckled with a grin, especially a rich smile. "Who wants to go first?"

"May I start off as the fellow challenger, sir?" L said while he smiled with his eyes closed, showing a stylish look on his face.

"Sure, L! Truth or dare?" J said, facing towards L himself.

"I choose, in fact: a dare." L slowly nodded up and down.

J chuckled for just a moment and then cleared out his throat. "All right then! I dare you.. to kiss O!"

Everyone here gasped in utter surprise because of what J told L to do for a dare, and then L turned to O, then they both BLUSHED. O was even trembling in happiness, which I wasn't even surprised of.

Man, they do seem to be gay together, huh? I thought to myself, watching the two of them standing next to each other.

And so on, L kissed his cheek and then the letters who SAW what L did began to get in shock and started to smile for some reason. Some of them went like "OoOoOoOh?" And some other sounds that are similar to that. And not just that, but O FROZE while he got KISSED as well.

"I KNEW IT! L and O are definitely together in a relationship, just like P and G!" Q called out

"I KNEW IT! L and O are definitely together in a relationship, just like P and G!" Q called out. I sighed in disbelief, trying not to get enraged because of the name "P" that Q had mentioned out in front of of everyone else.

I swear to Z, if I ever hear the name "P", ONE MORE DAMN TIME.. My thought told me.

"I thought about the same, too!" M turned to Q, unsurprised yet he looked proud of himself.

"Pshhh.. not even surprised at this point." F scoffed a bit, making an unqmused expression. "Af least I know that they're finally made for each other."

F laughed maniacally and then got smacked in the face by D.

"HEHE! Payback time!!" D squealed while smiling outrageously. "That's what you get for smacking my face when you ran in front of me once!"

"Ugh. Shut up.." F stumbled backwards a bit with his pupils only shrinking just a bit.