chapter one;

I walked into the bathroom and washed my face with my cleanser.
My face, ugh I hate that thing.
I've never felt pretty.
Oh well.
I went to reach for my make up bag, remembering today was the day.
I lightly smiled and walked back into my room and unzipped my suitcase, taking it out.
I applied some foundation, powder, bronzer and mascara.
Then I threw my hair up in a comfortable but messy bun.
I put on the usual for me; black leggings with an oversized sweater and my white converse.
Classy.
I put my make up bag back into my suitcase and pulled it off the bed.
I looked in my room one last time, turned off the lights and went for the stairs of my apartment.
Well, my mom and I, our apartment.

"Smile!" My mom yelled.
I covered my face with my hands as my mom snapped a photo of me with my suitcase.
"Here's my little girl! My darling!" She giggled.
She turned on the video camera.
"Mom please not right now." I groaned. "Hello everyone! Here I am, with my beautiful daughter! Introducing Sammy!" My mom exclaimed.
"Mom your not a television talk show host." I said.
"Well as you see folks, we have our bags all packed and we are headed for Singapore, Asia!" My mom raved.
I couldn't help but give a smile when she said that.
Ahhh.
Singapore.
Such a beautiful sight and now I'm going there.
"You guessed it! My little Sammy turned the big 1-6! You don't turn 16 everyday!" My mom laughed.
"Mom please shut off the camera." I said. "Alright, alright." She giggled.
She shut it off and put her arm around my shoulder.
"Just me and my girl. You are going to have the most amazing 16th birthday ever." My mom smiled.

We ran out into the rain and threw our bags into our small beat up car.
My mom and I don't have that much money, we've been through a lot... I love sightseeing and going to Singapore has always been my dream.
My mom saved up the money and surprised me.
You can say I was very very happy.
The only thing that sucks is the plane ride.
It's actually the longest plane ride in the world.
19 hours.
You heard me right.
19 hours in the clouds.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hope you liked the first chapter! Please vote and comment, I really love your feedback!
Xoxo kirsten💋