°*• Chapter 41 •*°

Start from the beginning

That's not what he truly wants.

"...we'll go back... together!" His voice came to him.

"Promise!" Right, he made that promise to them...

"Do it Yeonjun, do it..." he had told himself. Think of nothing but home...

"We're going to debut! Right?" He had told them that, he just needs to wake up.

"Open your eyes. Open them!"

____•*•____

Yeonjun abruptly opened his eyes as if he'd been in a very long nightmare he was struggling to escape. His head feeling muddled for quite some time. He barely register his parents voices frantically moving and speaking.

He pushed himself up as his mom tried to push him back to the bed.

Yeonjun just knew he couldn't stay put, he needs to meet them.

He needs to let his friends know.

He came back... with them...

_______________°*•☆•*°_______________

A few seconds, before their families managed to follow them out of their respective hospital rooms, and the four were so close to a breaking point. One of the doors near their rooms threw open.

"Yeonjun! Get back-" upon hearing that, the four boys whipped their heads to the direction of the older's room.

There was Yeonjun, with a smile on his face, ignoring his mom's protest for him to go back.

"I'm glad you guys made it back-" Yeonjun started but was immediately engulfed in a hug by the rest of the members.

Their parents just came out to stop them but halted when they saw the 5 embrace each other.

"Fucking scared the heck out of us hyung!" Beomgyu bawled.

"I thought you were really gone!" Hueningkai cried out.

"Beomgyu don't curse, damn it!" Yeonjun couldn't help but sob, he truly felt it... he was really about to die and somehow the members knew.

"Hyung... thank God." Was all Taehyun could say.

"We were so worried." Soobin says as they all parted.

"I know, I'm sorry." Yeonjun answered just as the doctors and nurses came and saw the commotion they all made.

It took a few minutes before things have been settled, and the 5 of them have been hauled back to their rooms to rest, so their doctors could properly check them.

The next day...

The five boys were currently hanging together at the closest lobby to their rooms. They have been allowed to take a few walks and they were actually being discharged the next day, Sunday.

"Wait, so you're saying the evaluation got cancelled yesterday?" Yeonjun asked and the other members nods.

"My brother told me that the company called that afternoon to let trainees know that they decided to move the evaluation next week, friday." Beomgyu explains.