A sigh of relief escaped everyone's mouth hearing him, but just in few seconds, the relief replaced hundreds of questions. 

"Main janta hun ki meri baat aapke man mein bohot sawaal khade kar rahi hai. Magar maine yeh faisla bohot soch samaj ke liya hai. Kyunki yeh shadi karne ke liye bilkul bhi sahi samay nahi hai. Abhi abhi kaafi kuch ho gaya humari zindagiyon mein jisne sab kuch ujaad ke rakh diya hai. Humse humara sab kuch cheen liya hai aur aise mein main shadi nahi karna chahta. Main pehle kuch paana chahta hun, apne akhbaar ko wapas khada karna chahta hun, apna khud ka ghar banana chahta hun, itna kaabil banna chahta hun ki shadi ke baad main Amrit ko woh saari khushiyan de sakun jinki woh haqdaar hai."

Proud smiles were spread across his family's lips. 

Amrit and her parent's hearts were filled with overwhelm seeing the respect and love he had.

Everyone felt guilty for not understanding him and his emotions.

"Mujhe maaf kar dijiye Randheer. Humne aapko galat samja."

Randheer smiled hearing his lady love's words and stood in front of her and shook his head indicating her not to do so.

"Nahi Amrit. Isme aapki koi galti nahi hai. Mere hi bolne mein galti hui thi. Galatfehmi hona laazmi hai."

Randheer said and her parents felt proud to have selected him for their duaghter.

"hmmm...matlab ab kuch samay intezaar karna padega apni bahu ka swagat karne ke liye"

A chuckle escaped everyone mouth hearing Savita. Randheer came near her smiled.

"Thoda samay aur."

He whispered. She cupped his cheeks and nodded. 

A wide grin spread across Randheer's face and hugged his mother happily. Amrit smiled seeing them and Randheer smiled back looking at her.

***********************************************************************************************

He was forced to open his eyes in the middle of night as the sound of loud thunderstorms reached his ears. He blinked his eyelashes together several times to adapt to the environment.

His face immediately tilted when the windows shots up and started hitting with the walls and lintels. The white cotton draperies were in the air making Randheer beam.

He climbed off the bed and squeezed his leg feeling the chilness of the tiles beneath his feet.

He stood near the window and his eyeslashes dropped to feel the coolness of the breeze. The wind teared through his hair making them flow freely. His mind was clear from all the thoughts and his heart was fully occupied with the solace of the environment. 

Hs eyes clasped a bit and his lips flickered in a small smile feeling the soft raindrops falling on his face. A sense of satisfaction blowed across his heart as the pastel odour of the sand soaked slowly under the raindrops. 

He opened his eyes and his gaze roamed across the backyard of the house where the plants were dancing happily feeling the softness of the wind and raindroplets. Smile was not ready to leave his lips.

His eyesbrows scrunched with confuson when his eyes fell on Amrit sitting near the backyard, deep in thoughts. 

Closing the window and hanging his shawl on his shoulder, he decided to pay her a visit.