1.

Quackity received a little invitation to Wilbur Soot's apartment. He didn't want to go at all. Though, being the kind duck he is, he reluctantly did. Wilbur didn't even state what the hangout was for, so he was quite annoyed that Wilbur didn't say anything but just invited him.

          When the door to Wilbur's apartment opens and Wilbur saw the short duck in front of him, he smiled faintly. "Ah, I didn't think you'd come by at all! Come in, make yourself at home!" Wilbur exclaimed. He seemed quite happy to see the duck there. Quackity rolled his eyes and got in, responding, "Don't get your hopes up now, Soot. I only came because I didn't had anything to do this weekend, alright?" Wilbur chuckled and replied, "Whatever you say, feathers." 

          As they got inside, Quackity noticed that Wilbur's apartment was actually quite neat. Sure it was a small cheap apartment, but still, quite comfortable to live in. Quackity sat down at the couch as Wilbur poured a glass of wine and handed it to the male. Quackity took it as they started having a conversation about you know, life and shit. Wilbur was being nice talking to Quackity, for some reason, and didn't bring up about wanting to get in Las Nevadas for once. Quackity wasn't at all feeling comfortable about Wilbur's sudden 'niceness,' he probably was doing that just so Quackity could let him in his nation. Though, Wilbur still looked a bit upset for some odd reason.

          "Wilbur," Quackity spoke up, which in Wilbur's response, "Yes, Q?" Quackity placed the wine cup down before speaking, "Why did you actually invite me here? If it's because of getting in Las Nevadas again, just stop." Wilbur replied, "I know you'll be working during your holidays, Quackity, so I decided to not let that happen." and excused himself to the bathroom. 

A/N: It's quite short, since this was originally meant to be a oneshot, but it ended up escalating a lot, so the start is quite sudden, and if I were to write more, it would be super sudden. I'm not really expecting a lot of reads anyways, so there's that, but I hope you enjoyed it if you're reading this!!