𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 '𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 & 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥 & 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞' 𝐠𝐮𝐲

Start from the beginning

"Sorry Cal, I have to-" Aria was cut off by her brother calling out to her.

"Noonaaaaaa" Aria's younger brother, Yujin called shouted out as he ran towards her.

Aria then opened her arms to hug Yujin.

"Hey bub, how'd you get in here?" Aria asked as she rubbed Yujin's back.

"I told you, I'm bffs with your school guard" Yujin said smiling widely.

"Oh hello, Callie noona" Yujin said as she bowed down and greeted her.

"As I was saying. Sorry Cal, I can't today. I have to go home early because we have some dinner meeting to attend" Aria said.

"Aww kay then, next time I guess" Callie said as she hugged Aria.

"Sorry Cal, I'll buy you tons of ice cream next time" Aria said before waving goodbye to Aria.

"No worries, get home safely Ria" Callie said waving goodbye.

"Let's go bub" Aria said and Yujin clung to her arms as they walked towards her car.

"Can we go buy coffee on our way home" Yujin asked as he put his seatbelt on.

"Sure, anything for you kid" Aria said pinching Yujin's cheeks.

She laughed at Yujin's sulking look. He hated being called 'kid' for some reason.

"They should be here soon" Mr. Han said as brushed his pants and straightened his suit.

"There they are" Ms. Han said as they stood up to welcome the people they were supposed to meet.

Aria cursed under her breath after seeing her parent's friends' son.

It was none other than Ricky Shen.

Her sweet smile quickly turned into a forced smile.

The two families greeted and shook each other's hand before seating down.

Ricky winked at Aria as soon as he sat across her.

Aria could hear Yujin quietly laughing at her.

"Shut it Han Yujin" Aria whispered as Yujin stopped laughing and straightened his back before winking and smiling at Ricky.

For some unknown reason, Ricky and Yujin got along well ever since Yujin bumped into him while visiting Aria at the campus.

Ricky adored the kid a lot especially since he told him a lot about Aria.

Well if it wasn't obvious yet, Ricky has a huge ass crush on Aria but she disregards it as him just annoying her.

Besides, he feels like in her eyes, he is nothing but an annoying flirty guy.

"We're getting what?!? We just got into college!" Aria said.

"Aria, it's not right away like this year. We're planning it after you graduate college. Still four years away, dear" Ms. Han said placing her hand on top of her daughter's.